DL'ed custom map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DL'ed custom map

I downloaded a pack of maps that my friend made, and i dont know what to do, it is a .rar file and im not sure under what folder i need to put it, and if there are any more things i must do.

Re: DL'ed custom map

Originally posted by Lt.Possum
    I downloaded a pack of maps that my friend made, and i dont know what to do, it is a .rar file and im not sure under what folder i need to put it, and if there are any more things i must do.
    The Path, in my Case, is:

x:\Programme\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\mods\bf2\Levels

There are the Levels of the Game. Normally each map should have an own Folder. I donĀ“t know how your friend packed the Files. Check in the Level Folder how the content from one of the Original Maps contained in BF2 is looking and try to copy the unpacked Mappack Maps the same way into that folder.

If you have more questions, just ask.

Greets

Wolfseye

Comment

well, its a file thats called 4custommappacksSirCom and its a .rar file, how am i supposed to unpack it if its all the same file?

Comment

winrar - best program ever.
        WinRAR is a Windows data compression tool that focuses on the RAR and ZIP data compression formats for all Windows users. Supports RAR, ZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZip, UUE, ISO, BZIP2, Z and 7-Zip

Comment

thanks, that fixed it

Comment

Working...
          X