5.8 Ati Drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5.8 Ati Drivers

has anyone had an issue with the new drivers and the game. it seems like after i downloaded the new drivers and went into singleplayer it would crash to the desktop but i can play multplayer all day long. so are there any known issues with this.

Re: 5.8 Ati Drivers

nope perfectly fine

Comment

i just installed them. as soon as willy wonka is finished i'll try it out.

Comment

Well I cant really comment as I can no longer game in BF2...I cant connect to any server, and after trying to uninstall my game, its stuck into between, I cant uninstall, and can't re-install. I had this ame problem a month ago and fixed it by reinstalling my game, how ever this time I something ran a muck during the uninstall. I could play SP to test out the new 5.8 drivers, but this is exactly what the 5.7 drivers did to most people, they either CTD or it was so bad that after a few minutes of being in game, you got an auto reboot of your system.

Comment

manually remove the files from your pc and either clean the registery yourself or get an app to do it for you. the basic disk cleanup thingy that came w/ windows should do the trick.

Comment

Working...
          X