Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any ranked servers with no FF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any ranked servers with no FF?

Just wondering if there are any ranked servers with no friendly fire...
    A bit tired of people tripping my claymores and running into my nades.

Re: Are there any ranked servers with no FF?

Nope you can't run a ranked BF2 Server without Friendly fire on because EA Game says so and you gotta sign a contract with them saying you wont do this and that. So all ranked servers must have friend fire on. Just like you can't have custom map on ranked servers.

Comment

Originally posted by Homie
      Nope you can't run a ranked BF2 Server without Friendly fire on because EA Game says so and you gotta sign a contract with them saying you wont do this and that. So all ranked servers must have friend fire on. Just like you can't have custom map on ranked servers.

You are wrong.

I have played on RANKED servers ( which DO record stats) with FF off. Even tested it in game, i coulnt kill a teammate by shooting or anything, no damage to them either. There are loads of servers with it off, just a quick check on ASE and there is 8 servers with ping below 100, and another 2000+ filterd out by the midifiers i have set. Most of the 8 were UK multiplay ones too.

Comment

Just because you "have done/seen it" doesn't mean that they aren't supposed to do that.

Comment

Yes, there are a few. There are also a few that just turn it off for Karkand.

But before you go looking for them let me warn you that its not the greatest thing. IF you love 'nade spammage, and arty filtering in between teamamtes... then go ahead. There is a certain extra edge of gameplay when you have to consider where you place the claymore or where and when you should toss the 'nade that you will not expirence when you join a server setup this way.

I like the fact that this game makes you think a few steps in advance, what I don't like is the TK punishment. -2 should be enough, -4 and possible ban is too extreme. But that is another arguement and already exhausted topic.

Comment

I've been on one aswell, one **** was C4'ing onto the roof on Karkand, where he had a supply crate up there.

Comment

Working...
            X