What game should i get??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What game should i get??

I have BF2 and luv it, but thats the only really good fps i have. I don't even have hl2!!:hmm: . I want to get a special ops / swat sort of game. do you think that bf2: SF will be more close quarters and rainbow 6 like?

Re: What game should i get??

No. BF will probably stay like all the other BF games. It will never be like a Rainbow Six game. Buy Counterstrike/HL2 if you want a good fps game.

Comment

If its close quarters you're looking for, try SWAT 4. You can download demos of it before you buy. In fact, just d/l demos for everything till you find one you like.
      Thank you, have a nice day

Comment

Don't worry about other games. I've probably bought 6 games in the last month, but I don't play any of them because I'm too bust playing BF2!!!.
        Halflife 2, Brothers in arms, Far Cry, Star Wars Battlefront, Madden 06, IL2 Ace expansion. Played most for a few minutes, and then back to BF2 it is.

Comment

Yeah all of the above are good, and FEAR,looks incredible [check out the demo], hope you have good comp though....

Comment

Originally posted by PersonalKIllingMachinePKM
            Yeah all of the above are good, and FEAR,looks incredible [check out the demo], hope you have good comp though....
            FEAR?!? wow.. a very cool game but u must have a good comp!

Comment

SWAT 4 is a brillant game! I got so much enjoyment just out of the demo that I had to go and buy it. Try the demo, you won't be disappointed.

For war games, the Call of Duty games must be some of the best FPS's ever made. CoD United Offensive adds vehicles yet still keeps infantry combat farily realistic and balanced. Wait a few months and CoD2 should be out which looks amazing!

Comment

Ya i have played both the F.E.A.R and SWAT 4 demos and they are both amazing. I would probaly go with FEAR because its sorta a mix between hl2 and swat4. I think im probally gonna get a 6800LE and unlock the extra piplines :P

Comment

i've been playing swat 4 lately and its bloody brilliant, ive been playing with the SWAT 4 - S.S.F. Realism Mod 1.1 which unlocks the ak-47, magnum and another gun for single player it also changes the a.i and other stuff

that mod is here at fileplanet if anyones interested http://www.fileplanet.com/29920/0/section/SWAT-4

its well worth it.

CUFF THAT CLOWN!

Comment

Ya the demo is sweet. I guess it between HL2, SWAT 4, and FEAR, what should i get?

Comment

Oldy but a goody; I'm currently playing Project Eden. It was great for that Co-op Puzzle/FPS combo!

Comment

Originally posted by abjam77
                        Ya i have played both the F.E.A.R and SWAT 4 demos and they are both amazing. I would probaly go with FEAR because its sorta a mix between hl2 and swat4. I think im probally gonna get a 6800LE and unlock the extra piplines :P

Well, Hl2 and Fear both have scripted a.i, meaning each time you play a level, the bots will be in the same location each time, Swat on the other hand is random, therefore i believe it has better replayability.
                        Thank you, have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by abjam77
                          Ya the demo is sweet. I guess it between HL2, SWAT 4, and FEAR, what should i get?
                          the sims 2

Comment

Originally posted by Retribution.
                            the sims 2
                            :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks for the giggles.

Comment

If SWAT 4 is actualy as good as yall say it is then ill probably get that, I realy need a CQB sort of game

Comment

Working...
                              X