Past online games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Past online games

My first online game was via the telephone network against another computer gamer with his copy of the Seawolf for Win 95. Those were the days.

Been gaming for near 30 years and cannot remember which games were my "First" anymore. DFLW from Nova offered the first battle experience with human players.

Comment

BF 1942, BFV, Americas Army, Joint operations, and a little DoD

Comment

First online game for me was GhostRecon(Desert Siege/Island Thunder)loved it! Great game then people stopped playing it.I then went onto MOHAA played that for some years was really good (on Roundbased Realism).
        Tried Battlefield Vietnam but lets be honest it was crap.
        Now obviously BF2 and I'm getting bored but can't seem to find any interesting games out at the moment.

Comment

I hail from a year or 2 of Halo: PC - I tend to buy once pc game and stick with it, thus why I prefer PC so much to consoles where you get bored easily and often.
          Tried playing Halo again and was like "why can't I sprint ffs".

Comment

Delta force 2...............56K connection (before lag was invented)
            Operation Flashpoint
            DF Land warrior
            DF BHD
            Americas Army
            Vietcong
            CS:S
            SWAT 4

First time playing any of the Battlefield series, think its the nuts ....best game I've played in years.......

Until the HaXors come and spoil it, like most online games.

Comment

Working...
            X