BF2 has the worst gaming community of any game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 has the worst gaming community of any game

The people that play Battlefield 2 in general are huge ****ing assholes. You tk and say sorry and they punish. They run into your claymore and punish, hit your AT mine = punish, you throw a grenade and they intentionally run into it = punish. The people playing this game are unbelievable. I was driving the LAV one time on Karkand trying to get the Armor Service Ribbon. First thing a guy jumps onto my vehicle and forces me to tk him. 1 punish for me. Then I go, drive around get 18 kills and pull back. I finally see another enemy. I kill him and as I'm shooting him a friendly jumps on his corpse for a knife or something. I kill him and get another punish. I'm still in the game with my 19 kills and I sit back safely to wait out the 20 min. After about 15 min I get kicked for excessive teamkilling. WTF? Dice better make an update and correct the horrendous teamkilling system cause it is the worst piece of shit I've ever seen. BTW if you teamkill can you still get ribbons?

Re: BF2 has the worst gaming community of any game

Comment

True though very true

Comment

you got kicked cause the admin saw you just hanging back in a tank

but yes people are stupid with the tk punish system hopefully dice will get this fixed in the patch

Comment

Ya the people playing BF2 arent exactly the smartest people in the world.

What do expect is gonna happen to you if you try and stay on the helicopter while its taking off? Ive been punished so many times for that.

Comment

I seriously doubt this is the worst community. You just need to open your eyes and look at the people in other games.

Comment

The community is bad enough. A tough neigborhood.

Novalogic has a really bad community since they nerfted alot of stuff back in late 2004

Much of that community is now in BF2 and doing quite well thank you.

The rest of it about teammates actions shows me that there might be a "Sub-culture" of players intent on wrecking teamwork and other benefits of true spirit of BF2.

Comment

Those idiots, need to slow down. Like if their is no tomorrow. Lately I noticed players are moving a lot faster in this game since the game came out. Feels like I am in some Sci-Fi game, than modern combat, that players can move around so quickly. Even a foot soldier can even out manuaver a tank and destroy it. Lay the mines and dropping em, while doing the bunny hop.

Comment

Working...
                X