No Response

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Response

My mouse or keyboard will not respond when I enter any server and have to click on a spawn at the beggining. The mouse works in the menu, and online lobby but once it gets in the server it stops working, and that goes for the keyboard too. When I click ctrl+alt the keyboard does work though. This started happening today, last time i played 3 days ago it was just fine...

Any suggestions?:wall:

Re: No Response

The first thing I would check is to make sure your game settings just didn't get borked. You may have to delete your 001 profile from My Documents and create an new one if you cant get to the control options to hit save.

Comment

yea im having the same problem too! it worked perfectly till an hour ago...i re-installed it and im patching it,i'll let you know if it works.

Comment

well taht didnt work.someone help please!~!!!:cry:

Comment

Had this problem occur 2 times in 3 days, why? is a good question but what it does is this.

Your control.con in your profile 001 gets totally wiped out, it is there but look at it's size. It's now 0kb.

Got caught once, so did a back up of my entire profile folder, and the second time this happened, well i just used a copy of my backup.

As I said, not sure why this is happening or if it is patch 1.02 related. Had not played for 7 weeks, just got back and patch the game....and opsss this happens a few days later. Did not have such a problem months back.

Comment

Working...
          X