Supirior Sniper Roosts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supirior Sniper Roosts?

Does anyone have any sniper positions that only they know of?

I have a few that net me tons of kills, with few/no deaths. I have also never seen ANYONE in my spot... Any similar eperiences? Dont give the spots away, now (like I have to tell you).

Re: Supirior Sniper Roosts?

eh I dont usually stay in one spot, I move a lot

Comment

i actually have 3 excellent! ones on karkand that work great for both sides, back when i was like a full time sniper i would easily get >18-20 kills in either spot and maybe be spotted or flanked once or twice each round.

Comment

I have seen many places on Karkand where there are ladders on the roof to another roof but no ladders from the ground to the roof...( if that makes sense)

Comment

no offense, but i'm sure anybody that knows of some good spots for snipering, isnt gonna tell anyone, since the more ppl are aware these spots the less effective these spots become. In other words, the less ppl knows of these spots, the more effective they are.

Comment

I know a position on karkand where I never get noticed. It works only for the USMC side. Its great. Im not going to post it so if someone wants to know pm me.

But I generally move a lot also.
            The right side of the main streets in karkand is ideal for sniping.

Comment

You're always gonna be found one way or the other.

Comment

the best sniping position is always to remeber to fire kill retract fire kill retract never just sit in one spot all day long

Comment

Originally posted by -aK-BuffaloSoulja
                  I have seen many places on Karkand where there are ladders on the roof to another roof but no ladders from the ground to the roof...( if that makes sense)
                  Yup, me too. I discoverd it on a 64 player game, and havn't had time to fully investigate yet. When viewing the map, it's the rightmost allyway, occasionally the US will try to flank the 1st flag from that direction. There's a building with a ladder going to its roof from a lower roof, but I searched high and low (As high and low as one can under fire, that is) and couldn't find access.

Comment

Working...
                  X