Thinking of making movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking of making movie

Has anyone seen red vs blue or has heard about it. Well i was wondering if the whole gaming community (reactor gaming community) would wont to get toghtor on a server one day and make a video. Like everyone has a line. WE make a it funny and stuff. This idea came up yesterday when i watched red vs blue on my computer. I then thought about it at 6 am today. LIke we need eight charectors which americans will play the main charectors. Then we need extras like the mec and the chinese forces. We need someone with recording skills like battle recorder or fraps?? We need a few people toghtor and disscuss lines. Like make up a skrip. And we need someone that is good with editing. Which means the camrea man is the editior?? So i guess I will put a poll up and see if all are interested.

Characters:

Commander > Sergeant Major of the Corps (SgtMajC) > SgtMajC Gomez

Anti-Tank > Private First Class (PFC) > PFC Rhodes

Assault > Private (PVT) > PVT Fina

Engineer > Lance Corporal (LCpl) > LCpl Gross

Medic > Sergeant (Sgt) > Sgt Glasgow

Sniper > First Sergeant (1stSgt) > 1stSgt Rodriguez

Support > Gunnery Sergeant (GySgt) > GySgt Jackson

Bio of each character:

SgtMajc Gomez: He is a 35year old New Yorker. His squad makes a bet in wondering what he does in life. The bets up to 78dollors. He has mastered the m4a1 carbine with top scores of his graduated class. You don’t want to get on his mean side.

PFC Rhodes: He is a 22-year-old rookie soldier that just got put into the front line. He has never seen combat yet but he thinks it’s a peace of cake. He was born in Nebraska, Colorado.

PVT Fina: He is a 20-year-old soldier that’s been in combat before. He grew up in Orange County, New York. He is an m203 foul mouth man. He gets his kicks from cursing. He has served in the army for 3 and half months.

LCpl Gross: He is a 23 year old man that grew up in Washington D.C. He became an engineer because of his skill of fixing things and jacking cars. He just wants to make something of his self before he dies. He has served in the army for 3 months.

Sgt Glasgow: He is a 26-year-old man that grew up in a small town in Pennsylvania. He always wanted to help people out that live worse then him. That’s why he signed up to become a medic.

1stSgt Rodriguez: Rodriguez is 24-year-old guy that doesn’t belong in the army because of his skill to write poetry. He has served in the army for 4 months know. He grew up in Fort Latordal, Florida.

GySgt Jackson: He grew up in Los Angelus, Compton. He is a tuff soldier that wont go down with out a fight. He is 21 years old.

The story:

The story takes place on the map gulf of Oman. They’re on the ship Atlantis preparing to go on land.
    They get into the black hawk and the apache and get to land. They land in the middle base prepared for a fight but they realized something was not right. It’s quite. Commander yells out trap. Then everybody scatters behind the building with gunfire blazing. The commander then gives out orders to throw grenades then move out from behind the house. US soldiers throw grenades and when they here the boom two soldiers go to the left and two soldiers go to the right. They circle around to surprise the enemies. When both teams are in position and tell the commander their status he yells open fire. One mec goes down, then two, then three. Pvt Fina yells you wont some, wait you to want some too then laughs.
    Then all of a sodden they rescive no enemy fire. Pvt Fina is still shooting until the commander yells Pvt Fina stop shooting you sh**head. He then says that was fun. Everyone stops and looks at him with concern. He then says what in a sarcastic way. Commander SgtMajC Gomez yells out check the perimeter. Later that day the soldiers stay on alert but rest for the night. To live and fight for another day.

Re: Thinking of making movie

Sounds fun!

Id love to be apart!

I would be best as a voice/actor. And could work as a back-up editor. But actor/voice would be me at best

Comment

Same hurrrr

Comment

Ok so thats

At0micfly
        FaultySanity
        Well we need people that are good with camrea skills.

Comment

I like it ill be medic!

Comment

depending on which night it is i'll help out. i gotz skillz w/ a camera.
            i'm thinking of making a war movie...w/ no music, all ambience and game audio. i just wish there were more voice binds to use.
            and wow u put some real time into a script

Comment

We had the same idea your welcome to join if you want!

Comment

Why dont you join mine becuse you dont have anybody.

Comment

SO far people that want in

FaultySanity ----he wants to play any role

At0micfly ---- he wants to play any role

ChaseVarnado ------ person wants to play a medic

-moc-Landis ----- person says he is good with a camera

xtc-alec ----- he wants to play pvt Fina

PainfulSweett vbmenu_register("postmenu_320533", true); ----- he wants to play a role

Comment

I gotta get in on this, but first it depends on when its planned...but I could help write up a bit more on the script or something, its really short as of now. But I've always got good ideas...ALWAYS! haha. But if you dont mind I'm more than willing (big fan of RvsB too heh)

Comment

great script u got there.

Comment

hey im new but i wouldent mind playing the prt of PVT Fina as i can act like a smartass.:laugh:

if you let me do this i would be happy lol

Comment

Ok people that is not the script. That is just a out line of what I am aiming for. I have the script done. If you would like to be part please send me a pm. And ill send you a copy of the script. It is going to be a series. OK.

Comment

Working...
                          X