How can you miss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can you miss?

I love playing as the medic because you get a chance to save my teamates in the heat of battle, thus saving tickets and contributing to the hopeful success of the team. But I do have one grievance with the medic: the difibrillator is inaccurate!! I can be laying right ontop of a player shocking away at his or her body and somehow I am missing the player. Why is it that players can revive (supposedly) from a few feet away but situate yourself right next to or ontop of a teamate and you can miss with the difibs? I really hope that EA or DICE fixes this in the next patch to come out, for I am getting really tired of running into a hostile area, diving onto the ground right ontop of a wounded teamate, shocking him, and then dying because the first shock with the paddles didn't connect with the player (causing me to attempt a second shock and getting shot for spending so much time in the open).
    I have also experienced this accuracy problem with the engineer's wrench while flying in the back of a helicopter, pointing the rench to the floor or ceiling of the aircraft. Sometimes when damage is sustained and repairs are needed in a heli, I will pull out the wrench, point it to the floor, and attempt to repair the aircraft. However, occasionally the health meeter of the aircraft will remain set when trying to repair and I find it necessary to aim the wrench at a different angle towards the fuselage before it begins to make repairs. AHHHHHHHHHHH! These are precious seconds that count when your helicopter is being shot to hell.
    Anyone experience these same problems in gameplay? Do you think a patch should deal with correction of these issues?

Re: How can you miss?

yup i have the exact same problem most of the time i stop short and revive from about a foot away it works there but won't work when you're right on top of them

i also go prone to do it and it works about 90% of the time

Comment

I had the chance of playing a medic today, one died, so i took his kit and revived him (he revived me just a few minutes before too!) I missed aanother two teamates too, even though i went prone and aimed at the chest. I did it once, then just after the second go you see the body dissapear and its stupid for it to miss twice in a row on the same guy.

Comment

You guys must be doing something wrong. Even if I defib a toe he gets revived.I havent had any cases where the guy didn't get revived.

When I revive I always Crouch before defibing.

Comment

I rpone on people and if I don't look straight down at their chest my revives usually don't work.

Comment

See the message you get when you die sometimes that says: You were KILLED? Killed = no ammount of defibbing on earth will save you.

Comment

i love C4'ing the medics who revive...booby trap the body, wait for "Alright, you're good to go!" and BOOM!

no re.

Comment

i do that alot wih the 203 on karkand kill a guy wait for a medic to come save him and boom 2 more kills

Comment

I always aim for the crotch.

Comment

Working...
                  X