Time Lapse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Lapse

any1 know the time laspe for bf2???like hw much in front do u have to shoot when the enemy is running???as i find it very hard to shoot moving objects...[esp for snipers]enlighten me plz

Re: Time Lapse

There's no definite lead distance for sniping. Practice in singleplayer and using that you should be able to get the distances down within an hour or so. Just look for the little yellow X after you shoot, and/or hold the left mouse button to stay in scoped mode.

Comment

And this thread should probably be moved to General Discussion-Please do NOT request help here.

Comment

Originally posted by DrGringo
        There's no definite lead distance for sniping. Practice in singleplayer and using that you should be able to get the distances down within an hour or so. Just look for the little yellow X after you shoot, and/or hold the left mouse button to stay in scoped mode.
        Actually, the lead distance is minimal in SP, it is greater in multiplayer due to lag. Once you get a feel of it, it becomes socond nature. I am pretty decent at moving headshots with the svd.

Comment

Working...
        X