People who block the jet runway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People who block the jet runway

I was playing today and got into a jet just when some idiot comes up in a jeep and drives across the runway. Before I could stop, I ran into him and he punishes me for teamkill. I get punished even though it was his fault. This kind of crap has happened to me before with mines but I can't believe people would do stuff like this.

Why do some people do this? I don't get how some people seem to enjoy messing up other people.

Re: People who block the jet runway

That's just the fun of it, because on the internet, you can do whatever. People find it entertaining to **** with other people, because they don't have to face the consequences. That's the joy of it.

Comment

The fact is, this game is full of little b!tches. You can warn them all you want and the little skull and crossbones won't help much either.

Comment

happened to me today too crahsed right into a jeep punished and then the guy stole my plane... didnt want 2 sink to his level so i let him have it

Comment

I remember hating choppers so much in Batllefield Vietnam that I would place mines on all helicopter spawns. Every time a chopper would respawn it exploded immediatly, omg what hours of fun did I have with that. Not one single chopper would take off haha

Comment

hahaha jsut jump out of the plane before it hits him, then he gets a suicide on his record.

If someon blocks me on the runway, ill just press right mouse and shoot him to pieces, i dont care about the teamkill, he should just bugger off. Especially if you asked nicely.

Once tho, I grabbed a plane and this guy stood in front of it, I asked him to move, and he did. So I took off and not one second after my tires left the ground. BOOOM!! lil git rigged my plane wiv c4. bah

Comment

well i hate when some1 wants a plane ur in and stands right under ur wheel so u either tk him or wait and leave the plane and let him have it. I hate that so i just tk the **** outta him with my other account for days on end.

Comment

Originally posted by GameWizard
                That's just the fun of it, because on the internet, you can do whatever. People find it entertaining to **** with other people, because they don't have to face the consequences. That's the joy of it.

Some call it fun, I call it stupidity.

Comment

For all of those folks saying that planes should actually have to land to rearm/repair -- think about doing that within the context of this discussion.

Comment

I would hunt him down and run infront of the next vehicle he drives/pilots, returning the favor.

Comment

This happens EVERY day on EVERY server. Filling bandwidth all over the world with senseless bickering. He will not apologize if he does not do it in the first 5 seconds.

My suggestion is to wait for the patch, hope Dice comes up with a creative solution, and if nothing else, just shake your head, give the monitor the bird and move on.

Comment

Stop playing on servers filled with smacktards...find servers with admins that take action against these people.

If someone CLEARLY is at fault for your TK and they punish on my server...they get a door prize, which is the honor of looking at EA's wonderful browser.

Do take this note to heart: the instant punishers will remain virgins late into their 30's 40's. It is the destiny of a pimple faced idiot.

Comment

speaking of which, i watched the 40 yr old virgin last night, the funniest damn movie i've seen in quite awhile.:laugh:

Comment

40 year old virgin looks REALLY funny...

How old are you by the way ?

Comment

I just run them down and take my -4 points

Comment

Working...
                              X