My list of problems with EA just got larger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My list of problems with EA just got larger

I know this is a Battlefield 2 forum, but this is also a "I hate EA forum" and to add to that thought, I would like to add this. I just picked myself up a copy of Madden 2006, and it is an exact copy of Madden 2005 with 2 differences. They added this annoying QB vision thing that totally ruins any fun you might have playing QB, and they added Superstar mode, which is one of EA's buggiest game modes (other than the gameplay in battlefield 2) Im sorry if you people dont want to hear about other games, but this really pisses me off. It seriously seems like they did absolutely nothing for 11 and a half months and then added 1 stupid ass game mode and a few more crappy "additions" (more like subtractions) to this already played out version of the game.

Please only post here if you have played Madden 2006. Otherwise, I dont need to hear any complaining about this not being a battlefield topic. Its not like these forums cant use a new type of thread.

Re: My list of problems with EA just got larger!

Seems a bit off topic.... Anyways why buy a football game? Football is boring enough in real life.

Comment

In your opinion.

Comment

I was just in a game about 10 minutes ago where somebody was arguing that if you don't like football you are ghey. We promptly shut him up. I hope it wasn't you!

Hey your b-day is 6 days after mine...not relevant just interesting.\

PS I don't like spelling it ghey...the filter made me.

Comment

If you are talkin about me with the birthday stuff then you would have the same birthday as my brother, but as you said, not relivant.

Comment

Ah he's a Valentine too? Cool.

Comment

I don't know who's more stupid. You for buying the same game that EA has been producing for the last 10 years or EA for producing the same game they have for the last 10 years...

Me thinks it's you though...

Comment

First of all Lord turbo, Me thinks you need to grow up. Seriously. Second of all, how was I supposed to know that they didnt really do anything to upgrade the 06 version of the game.

FYI, ten years ago, the game was basically 2D.

Comment

Originally posted by StlouisSniper
                  FYI, ten years ago, the game was basically 2D.
                  He's gotcha there. SNES power!

Comment

Originally posted by BryanG
                    Seems a bit off topic.... Anyways why buy a football game? Football is boring enough in real life.
                    Football is boring? I'm sure you are a fine athlete. :laugh:

Comment

Re: My list of problems with EA just got larger

Guys, read all the forums before choosing where to post.
                      *Moved to general gaming.

Comment

i love my madden 06

Comment

Originally posted by rayray2030
                          Football is boring? I'm sure you are a fine athlete. :laugh:
                          Because Football is totally the only sport out there.

Yeah, this version is pretty weak. The only place they keep on making steps is in the graphics department, but crappy gameplay kinda cheapens it a bit, and it's not much of an improvement. Time to start renting sports titles, methinks.

Comment

Originally posted by StlouisSniper
                            I know this is a Battlefield 2 forum, but this is also a "I hate EA forum" and to add to that thought, I would like to add this. I just picked myself up a copy of Madden 2006, and it is an exact copy of Madden 2005 with 2 differences. They added this annoying QB vision thing that totally ruins any fun you might have playing QB, and they added Superstar mode, which is one of EA's buggiest game modes (other than the gameplay in battlefield 2) Im sorry if you people dont want to hear about other games, but this really pisses me off. It seriously seems like they did absolutely nothing for 11 and a half months and then added 1 stupid ass game mode and a few more crappy "additions" (more like subtractions) to this already played out version of the game.

Please only post here if you have played Madden 2006. Otherwise, I dont need to hear any complaining about this not being a battlefield topic. Its not like these forums cant use a new type of thread.
                            This is NOT an EA hate forum. For your information, I don't see how you can hate a whole company that has 4000 employees. Probably just a small amount worked on Madden '06. If you simply don't like the game, RETURN IT!

Comment

Working...
                            X