New Tool, BF2 Contrafibulator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Tool, BF2 Contrafibulator

Ugh..I just don't see what you don't post exactly what changes your 'tweak' is making.

Just put me out of my misery...

Comment

Synergy

I just did what u said. wnt in the registry and changed English to Swedish and SV_NL and everything now works fine!
      Thank you so much, looking forward to a server browser

Comment

thats great cqua, i'll add some options so that you can change languages just as soon as I realise what combinations there can be
        I'll add an option so it preserves those settings if theyre already in your registry too.

Comment

the new link u gave. When instaled that tool, there is no auto updater.
          where is it?

Comment

The auto updater is within the app itself now, accessible from the menus. It also runs whenever you start the application. I have coded a server browser and queryer weeks ago, but have not uploaded the new version because it still has a few bugs and to be honest there just doesn't seem to be the interest in my app that I was hoping for so i don't think it's worth my time to continue work on it. If demand is there, I will finish this app.

Comment

Synergi, could you please help me with this...

I installed your program and it gave me some .net problems but was able to run anyways. I tried the OpenAL sound fix, but it said it was unable to start it up. Apperently it did something because now my sound is missing and ****ed up in the settings. I can´t even reset to default.
              Is there anything I can do or change to get my sound back? I can´t do it through your program (not as far as I know at least) since it doesnt help doing it again.
              Is there anything at all I can do without having to reinstall?

Comment

Error Attempting OpenAL Fix...

Thats what it exactly says when I try to fix it (and now fix it back).
                Is my only solution to re-install and would that even help?

Comment

oops.... check for a file called xbf2openal.dll or something similar in your battlefield 2 directory, copy this over the bf2openal.dll and it should work again.

Comment

I never found that file, but I found another solution. I deleted my profile and the mod dir in the applicationsdir. Now it works again... Getting those annyoing help popups ingame all over again tho, heh.
                    Oh well, I guess I´ll keep an eye out for your tool once its out of beta phase

Comment

Working...
                    X