Global score decreased?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Global score decreased?

Has anyone else noticed their global score decrease? I was on 9900ish (Kept checking as I need to reach 10,500 for next rank) and I went to go play on a server for a few hours to try an get my next rank. When I came back out of game I checked stats on BFHQ and bf2 tracker and now my global score is 9400....

Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else.

Re: Global score decreased?

maybe you had a string of negative rounds.

Comment

lol no I was playing medic getting on average around 70 points a round for a few hours. To lose 500 points in a few hours I would have had to have been the Terminator getting kicked from server to server through mass tkage.

Comment

Mayyyyybe, uhhh...... it's a bad dream, and you're going to wake up and be all like "Whoa! That dream sucked."

Comment

Maybe some guys at EA were bored and were like "lol dude, watch this...this guy is gonna freak! *takes away points* hahaha!"

Comment

Thats what it feels like All that work for my next unlock and they just throw it back in my face.

Comment

I feel like mines have been decreased also. In the morning I had 6100 and now I have a bit over 6200. I don't keep score but I played like 10+ karkand rounds today and theres no way I got only 100 points.

Comment

How about ending the round with a negative number. Does that actual take a away your points.

Comment

Working...
                X