Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Umm, I wasn't teamkilled!! I didn't die!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umm, I wasn't teamkilled!! I didn't die!!!

Ok, so I was playing on an unranked server tonight and I noticed this "You have been killed by" text flash across my screen... I thought 'ok, that's weird, because I didn't die", but when I looked at who had killed me, it was apparently a team mate?!!!?!

This has got to be a bug that I would hate to have ruined points in a ranked server for no reason!

Re: Umm, I wasn't teamkilled!! I didn't die!!!

Lol i had that ones when i was flying it sundelly say ''You have been killd by....'' and i wasnt dead so i lookd on what team he was he was in ather team but his socer was rare he was at sdcond place but 3th person had more points then him when some1 killd him he lost second place and 2 min later he was at firts place :hmm:

lol sorry for my bad English

Comment

Soemtimes I get kills from another teammate, last time I killed a tank with an eryx where I was a medic and alone. It's allways good to have others kills

Comment

I have died without a "You have been killed by" before, scrolled everything up, but it wasn't there, quite funny. I did actually kill myself by walking of a 2inch doorstep or something, was a strange moment anyway but I died.

Comment

Happens to me every once in a while.

This one was on ranked. Only had the game for a few days.

Comment

I got something better today: got a teamkill punish from someone that wasn't on the server ... . I checked 10 times the name of the one I killed but couldn't find it and there was no disconnection after my punishment. As I couldn't believe it, I really took my time (around 5/10 minutes) to check out his name (on a 16 player server it isn't hard) but there was no traces so ... wtf was that

Comment

This has also happened to me. I can almost guarantee that the 'red-tag bug' was all over that same game.

Comment

Haha. This same bug has happened to me around five times.

Comment

I was playing on a city map and i was killd by some one and sundly it say ''You have been punishd for TK'' so i lookd who i did kill and i saw this some one[killd]Strike-Phoenix and Strike-Phoenix[Killd]Some one and i didnt even fire 1 shot nor i didnt threw a grenade :s

Comment

I remember being a passenger in a helicopter, and being credited for a teamkill after an ENEMY plane took us down!!! Talk about crap, that lost me huge points for no reason.

Comment

BF2 TK system sux if like it is made by noobs :hmm:

Comment

Originally posted by Strike-Phoenix
                        BF2 TK system sux if like it is made by noobs :hmm:
                        Or by people who don't play games....

Comment

lol... i got banned for somwhat the same thing*on a ranked server
                          i was on the blackhawk nd firing on an enemy chopper, he lost control and crashed onto us and it showed as if i tke'd every1 in my chopper which was full 5 tks i got kiked and banned

Comment

Originally posted by GlobalFear
                            Happens to me every once in a while.

This one was on ranked. Only had the game for a few days.

I saw an exact same one today (with a different name of course).

Comment

I don't think you get what he's talking about.

A message flashed up showing that he was killed by someone, but he never died.

I've had this happen before, showing the I killed someone with Artillary, even though I wasn't even commander. I was just running around at the time, didn't even fire a shot.

I don't know if I ever got points for it not.

Comment

Working...
                              X