Couldnt open TAI file "level\testing01\Overgrowth\Overgrowthatlas.ta i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couldnt open TAI file "level\testing01\Overgrowth\Overgrowthatlas.ta i

Typical ea crap, I followed tutorial instructions to the word. And this $hit will not work. WTF. You gotta be god dam programmer just to make simple custom map load. I am so pi$$ed!

Re: Couldnt open TAI file "level\testing01\Overgrowth\Overgrowthatlas.t a i

Delete the overgrowth folder and it fixes the problem.

Come join us in the BF2Mapping channel on gamesurge to get these questions answered faster.
    irc://irc.gamesurge.net/BF2Mapping

Comment

Thanks for the help.
      I am sorry but I have no idea where that folder is, also I had gone the irc channel but it was empty. I will keep trying. Once again thanks

Comment

Ok I deleted the folder and it is till saying that error. I am so discouraged its not even funny. How is this possible? How can everyone else on the planet mod with this but I can even get the most simple and basic maps to open. WTF!!!!!

Funny thing is, I work in a Infomation Technology Dept for a Major health network so I am not stupid..... I hope. This is retarded. What is with EA and this crap?

Comment

Working...
        X