Fake Ranked Server?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fake Ranked Server?

alright guys, this issue is bugging me. need some advice...
    i was playing in a "ranked" server scoring my basic badges. in-game it showed that i recieved the first-aid basic badge. its been 2 weeks, still not showing up on BFHQ...
    now my questions.
    if i indeed i was playing on a fake ranked server, in which i hear the badge only shows up in-game. can i go back 2 a legit ranked server and still get the award?
    and for all those who have scored badges that have taken a while 2 update into BFHQ. has it ever taken 2 weeks? lol.... this is really stressing me out so hook up some input. thanks
    -reaper

Re: Fake Ranked Server?

I don't think it was fake but IDK. I had awards not saving a lot of times before and after 2 days if they don't show I just go try to win them again.

Comment

earn them again. go get 'em tiger. :guns:

Comment

thanks for the replies guys, that was quick.
        if anyone else has some input throw it down id like 2 hear if anyone else has had issues with a badge not saving.
        one last thing, everyone should try skydiving, its a GOOD feeling

Comment

I've got a problem with the Trinity game servers. I've been to two, one was Modder's server and I can't reacall the other one, but everytime I get a medal/badge or in fact any points at all, they never make it to my account from that server(s).

A good sign that the stats aren't working is when you get awarded a badge twice in one round.

Comment

I spent most of today playing EOS clan server and nothing reported. There goes that AR rampage.

Comment

that's why you stick to the REAL ranked servers and quit server-hopping!

Comment

Greetings

I have been on many a server that came up on the ranked list yet were not ranked.

You know when you start to earn badges you already have.

Comment

here. update news, go to bf2 home page.

Stats Issues
                  In order to make it more apparent for users when to expect stats updates to appear in a given user's BFHQ, we felt it would be a good idea to pass on the following recommendations to the Community to help them understand when issues may occur with stats tracking for their profiles.

The most important thing to remember about stats is that snapshots are sent for processing at the end of a game round only. If for any reason a round is interrupted (such as by a scheduled reboot as happens at 3 PM and 3 AM local time on all EA servers), stats from that round will not accrue. In all other cases, it can take a short period of time after the round is complete for these snapshots to be processed. BFHQ may not be updated with your new progress for upwards of fifteen minutes during the daily peaks (though 99% of the time stats processing is nearly immediate nowadays).

If you have been playing on one particular server for a long period of time and have not been seeing any stats accrue for your account, we suggest playing on an Official EA Server to verify that there are no issues with your profile itself. The easiest way to be sure that you are playing on a legitimate Official EA server, is to make sure that the IP starts with 159.153. After completing a round on on Official EA Server (and playing more than five minutes in that round), check your Last Played Game stat in BFHQ. If this still has not updated, we recommend contacting EA Technical Support. Please let EA Technical Support know the names and IPs of the servers that appear to not be accruing statistics for your profile.

Comment

you have to finish the map in order to get the medal. So if you got the medal then jumped out of the server, you lost it.

Comment

ummm, thats not true, ive left the server many times and still recieved my badge

Comment

I got some awards from a game 2 days ago that havn't updated and it seems I can't get those badges anymore. I already won the basic spec forces badge but it's not showing and yesterday I tried to win it again and I couldn't even after many kills. Have had updates come in from games after the one thats missing.

Sometimes at the end of a game the game automatically restarts rather than going to the medals page. These are the games I lose stats for. I got a bronze medal last night that isn't showing too.

Comment

Working...
                        X