Patch 1.03?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch 1.03?

When is patch 1.03 comming out?? Wuts gona be new???

Re: Patch 1.03?

you should search for the other dozens of threads asking the same thing.

Comment

They said in AUG.

Comment

Originally posted by bbrain
        They said in AUG.
        its not going to be though. They pushed it back, like everything else they make.

Comment

check the general news section dumbass.... if TotalBF2 knew it would be there....

Comment

Originally posted by EliteDoughBoy
            It will be done the second.

The second they finish it.

Comment

Originally posted by EliteDoughBoy
              However I had read that it was delayed untill Sept some time....

Fine with me as long as the get it right the first time.

Comment

it is not coming in Aug

Comment

Originally posted by DakotaDoc64
                  However I had read that it was delayed untill Sept some time....

Fine with me as long as the get it right the first time.

they havent set a new date they ay it will be ready when its finished

Comment

Once again, I feel this is yet another display of incompetance by EA. And to be honest, I'm getting really tired of complaining about EA, I really wish they would just do something to stop me from complaining.

I could be completely off on this number, but wasn't it posted somewhere that there was going to be 140+ "fixes" in the next patch? Personally, I'm getting really tired of maybe 5-6 bugs, not really keeping in mind the other 135+ bugs/fixes they are refering to.

What have they been doing for the past 6 weeks? Maybe instead of trying to tackle all the bugs at once, and being that EA gets a no confidence vote from me this would never happen, they should release small patches that address SOME of the bugs.

I know you fanboys are gonna flame me and say its great they are taking time to get it right. BS to that I say, they have had over two years to properly test/fix/code this game, do you really think its gonna get better in a month?

Delaying this much needed patch does nothing but hurt the consumer confidence in the product. Bascially it showing to me that they have no idea what is causing the multiples bugs that plague this game. That doesn't make me feel very good.

/end rant

Comment

Why are you upset? It was obvious it would happen, especially after the XFire interview.

Comment

I saw this coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Saldrin
                          Maybe instead of trying to tackle all the bugs at once, and being that EA gets a no confidence vote from me this would never happen, they should release small patches that address SOME of the bugs.
                          Indeed, but actually addressing community concerns is way down the priority list compared to producing a massive list of impressive looking fixes .

Battlefield: Vietnam was a prime example. A simple change to the M60 fire rate and accuracy would have brought instant relief to hundreds of players. How many left the game never to come back simply because it took them weeks to address this very simple issue?

Comment

im happy to wait, things could be worse, im happy playing bf2 then not at all

Comment

Typical EA, every game with the EA tag of doom on it has to be patched to death and takes months to actually be worth your money. We all know they suck at producing games and that they'r to big of money whores. They rather rush totally shit game than a complete game a few months later.
                              I mean look at the menu, WHERE THE HELL IS THE BUDDY LIST? FAVOURITE SERVERS? I mean those are simple yet most important funtions in a game and they just left them out like just don't give a rat's rectum...
                              Then im not even talking about the whole stats and glitchy medals/ribbon system.

Wake up, EA sucks , Sherlocks...

/rantmode off

Comment

Working...
                              X