Sacrificing your score for revenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sacrificing your score for revenge

There is a new breed of TKers spawning,the ones that intentionally TK you then get all niceand apologetic, then they TK you again.

Be it as it may, do I get revenge by TKing them back? No. Same reason why I don't respond to forum trolls. I'm not going to degrade myself or my integrity to go down to their level. People do it for attention, why give them what they want?

As a father of three, I ignore my children when they throw fits or do stupid stuff for attention. WHy would I givea compelte stranger the time of day?

Comment

Originally posted by BlizzardX
      There is an alarming number of players who instant punish. An example: as a medic I cause an accidental TK, and before I can say sorry and revive they have already chose to not forgive, like they keep one finger on the punish key so as soon as they die they can hit the damn punish key. To which my response is: I arrive at their body, revive them, then gun the son of bitch back to the ground promptly telling them: "There now I've earned the punish, have a nice day."

By contrast, I instant forgive. People its a team game, we are lemmings throwing ourselves at an enemy over and over again to win through attrition. The very nature of playing passionately with explosives, machine guns, and large wheeled/treaded vehicles means team killing will ensue, get over it. Your precious stats will be ok if you get killed by a team mate once in a while. Punishing someone only makes them not want to help you the next time you get mowed down, need a repair, or help at a position. Till that kind of behavior becomes the norm, I will be here with my murderous rage and vengenance for all of you instant punishers.
      LMFAO!!! I know exactly how you feel! Sometimes i'm laying down covering fire for squad members to advance and some idiot will run out into my line of fire and get killed. Being a medic, of course I pick my arse up and run to his aid but more times than not he's already hit the punish key. Like you I just gun the retard down and kick some dirt over his corpse.

"There now I've earned the punish, have a nice day."

Comment

after 4 or 5 punishes they get booted, not 4 or 5 tk's i believe

Comment

Moral of this story is dont get in my way .........I dont care anymore lol.
          Well at least he's honest - I wonder if his name is Frank

Comment

I think the real answer here is to figure out a way of giving say a team-play point to those who forgive TK'ers. As a possible exploit prevention players to TK more there is still the: 5 TKs in a round get booted/possibly banned for like 10? The point for forgiving increases team work instead of the negative effects of a punish from an accidental team kill and the negative effects it has between team mates.

Comment

If somebody pisses you off then just do it. As long as you leave the game before the round ends your score will not be tallied.

Comment

Originally posted by Lighthammer
                LMFAO!!! I know exactly how you feel! Sometimes i'm laying down covering fire for squad members to advance and some idiot will run out into my line of fire and get killed. Being a medic, of course I pick my arse up and run to his aid but more times than not he's already hit the punish key. Like you I just gun the retard down and kick some dirt over his corpse.
                God.... THANK YOU.. so nice to know Im not the only medic out there with my bi polar homicidal/revive tendencies.

Originally posted by Saldrin
                Be it as it may, do I get revenge by TKing them back? No. Same reason why I don't respond to forum trolls. I'm not going to degrade myself or my integrity to go down to their level. People do it for attention, why give them what they want?

As a father of three, I ignore my children when they throw fits or do stupid stuff for attention. Why would I givea compelte stranger the time of day?
                I see your point though I personally don't chose that path. I am a father as well. The beauty here is that because these are not my CHILDREN, I am free to take a gun to a knife fight. 99% of the time I am a better shot, faster on the reflexes, and usually have friends playing along with me.

The equivilant in parenting would be when you child does something you dont like, punch him/her in the face. I guarantee they will think twice before doing it again. Now, PLEASE keep in mind I dont believe in raising my hand to my children. But as is the case with this game, other peoples children is an entirely different matter. :evil:

Comment

My method is much more effective. If they're asses, I'll let them TK me 3 times so they're insta-banned, then it's on with my regular game.

Comment

Working...
                  X