Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If al things said here where in BF2 then....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If al things said here where in BF2 then....

- you could not capture a flag with a vi
    ehicle, but the enemy offcourse can defend it with a vihicle

- you could not capture a flag with a chopper, so you need to get out, but offcourse the enemy will be waiting for you infantry with a tank

- you could not get punished for mine teamkills, but offcourse you can't go into the enemys base anymore with some vehicle because it's full of mines

- the snipers would be that acurate , you could not walk around in a base for 1 sec because some guy at the other end of the map would snipe you , offcourse you can't hide in your vehicle because the base is full of mines and you can't capture the flag anyway

- the C4 would take longer to place and would be less powerfull, so if you do get into the enemy base and you could get near his vehicle, you can't blow it up, you actualy better comit suicide

- When you get killed, what is offcourse perfectly normal if you dare to even try taking a flag, well, then you have to wait two min to respawn

- finaly but not least, after all this, the winning team gets some extra points this round!!!

MAN, this would be an awsome game, and I am probably forgetting many many more here.

PS : personaly I am very glad you people don't work at the gameplay departement at DICE

Re: If al things said here where in BF2 then....

I agree....

I dont care if blackhawks take flags, I dont care id someone takes a flag with a vehicle, everyone ont he map can use nade launchers, you can camp the spawn with your personal gun....I DONT CARE!!

but...I cant stand for someone to just park a tank some where close to a spawn and just rack up kills with no advance toward the flag to capture it.

When the US team in karkand pulls against the alley spawn, or archway or when the MEC team pulls just out of view from the US starting hill.

Pisses me off. Other than that.....no compaints....well....i hate getting punished for TKs when they see the huge red skull over my mines

Comment

Posting And You..., a Flash Animated video by Lunchtimemama

:laugh:

Comment

i dont really like the longer respawn and not capping flags with helis and c4 idea...black hakwas can be shot down it just takes good teamwork people arent gonna jump outta their vehicle only to get killed and then their vehicle stolen etc...

Comment

PREACH ON

I think its mostly a bunch of little kids and people that dont want to put any effort into playing the game, they think its just something you can pick up and be instantly good at...

If they dont like the game so much then why do they play it?????????????????

but hey its human nature to complain soooooo on that note complain on people

edit-
          a1pointguard- that link is halarious

Comment

I agree totally! I think people should stop complaining and just play the game. I sit in these forums and read all the complaints everyday and I seriously dont get it. If you hate it that much than go play something else. I got an idea, how about instead of complaining you actually try to adapt to the game and learn to be a skilled player. Imagine how skilled you guys would be at BF2 if you put the same effort into the game as you do sitting on forums and bitching about stuff you have no control over all day. Sounds like a good plan to me. And as far as BH goes please everyone just shut up and let it be. I bet when and if they do change the BH someone on here will complain about the way they changed it. So save yourself sometime and please shut up about it. And while your shutting up about the BH it might be a good idea to shut up about every other idiotic complaint you have about BF2 because nothing will make you guys happy. Just my 2 cents......

>>LiFe iS GooD<<

Comment

yes alot of that is ridiculous, even with your bit of exageration. There are some good suggestions which you somehow left out , however, alot of suggestions are not so good. I once read some thread somewhere where some fools were saying that there should have been nukes in BF2...wow :shakehead

Comment

Originally posted by a1pointguard

Old'd, kthx

Comment

Originally posted by sLinKyRyDer
                  I agree totally! I think people should stop complaining and just play the game. I sit in these forums and read all the complaints everyday and I seriously dont get it. If you hate it that much than go play something else. I got an idea, how about instead of complaining you actually try to adapt to the game and learn to be a skilled player. Imagine how skilled you guys would be at BF2 if you put the same effort into the game as you do sitting on forums and bitching about stuff you have no control over all day. Sounds like a good plan to me. And as far as BH goes please everyone just shut up and let it be. I bet when and if they do change the BH someone on here will complain about the way they changed it. So save yourself sometime and please shut up about it. And while your shutting up about the BH it might be a good idea to shut up about every other idiotic complaint you have about BF2 because nothing will make you guys happy. Just my 2 cents......

>>LiFe iS GooD<<
                  Hmmmmmm mate i have stoped playing the game becouse of the bugs and i have only one complaint about the BH and thats on mashurate city . I know for a fact how powerfull the BH is becouse ive actuly flown around the map init when its full of engineers and its indistructable . Actualy im that good a BH pilot i dont even need engineers in the back just a full load of people to cap the flag faster and i cant be taken down . For that one map mashurate city which i think is the best map in game NOT karkland (im feedup up of being on a server playing a normal map and some dip shit starts a vote for karkland) there just needs to be something done make the MEC and chinese helis more power something but on that one map all you need is a good pilot in the BH and thats it USMC wins . And i know for a FACT you get me in the BH on that map you will not shot me down and the USMC will win have as many AT BH hunting squads you want there not gonna take me down . Only NOOBLETS or VERY VERY UNLUCKY pilots get shot down on that map.

EDIT : OW yeah and i forgot me not playing a game i paid for DOES not make me happy i woudlnt buy a mobile phone and not use it id take it back to the shop and complain and get me money back which you cant do with an online game.

Comment

Hmmmmmm mate i have stoped playing the game becouse of the bugs and i have only one complaint about the BH and thats on mashurate city .
                    About the bugs, that is a totaly different story, I want it to wothout bugs and think it's normal people complain about that.

About the BH on mashtuur city, well people say it sucks for teamwork so the infantry should get out, but the beg joke is that the BH is easy to take down with teamwork.
                    This is the whole point, they are complaining about some things that are bad for teamwork, but just those things can be solved with teamwork

Comment

Originally posted by 18zulukiller
                      Hmmmmmm mate i have stoped playing the game becouse of the bugs and i have only one complaint about the BH and thats on mashurate city . I know for a fact how powerfull the BH is becouse ive actuly flown around the map init when its full of engineers and its indistructable . Actualy im that good a BH pilot i dont even need engineers in the back just a full load of people to cap the flag faster and i cant be taken down . For that one map mashurate city which i think is the best map in game NOT karkland (im feedup up of being on a server playing a normal map and some dip shit starts a vote for karkland) there just needs to be something done make the MEC and chinese helis more power something but on that one map all you need is a good pilot in the BH and thats it USMC wins . And i know for a FACT you get me in the BH on that map you will not shot me down and the USMC will win have as many AT BH hunting squads you want there not gonna take me down . Only NOOBLETS or VERY VERY UNLUCKY pilots get shot down on that map.

EDIT : OW yeah and i forgot me not playing a game i paid for DOES not make me happy i woudlnt buy a mobile phone and not use it id take it back to the shop and complain and get me money back which you cant do with an online game.
                      jeeps + AT's

i love Heli's at mashtuur

Comment

Working...
                      X