Crouching won't work but is bound to a key

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crouching won't work but is bound to a key

I just got into the game really well because i was finally able to change the default WASD controls to my trusty Numpad configuration.
    As much as wanted i couldn't get the hang of Mr. Default and finally decided to do some textpad-editing after a few hours of N00bness BF humiliation. ( errr....... why did i get OUT of that safe tank instead of squising over these 5 dudes right in front of me :S )

Now all controls are sorted but only crouching won't work with any mouse or Numpad key although it IS bound to [Numpad.] and mouse button 4.

I find it amazing that a huge game like this can't handle a Numpad control config in the first place without "config-meddling "on the controls.con, but no response from a legal bind ( it displays the correct key on crouch, i can even delete and re-enter in the control config in-game now) is just Buggy_maximus.

isn't control-bug-fixing a peeping joke compared to video/server/connection related kinda bugs or could it be that it's so easy that everybody thinks: this must be reported already and i'll just wait till the next patch ??( and find this problem was not solved then ^_^ )

Re: Crouching won't work but is bound to a key

you have to hold the crouch button down

Comment

Re: Crouching won't work but is bound to a key

i know, i'm not saying i can't STAY crouched ... i can't crouch AT ALL since my config was changed to numpad controls.

Comment

Working...
      X