Battlefield 2: Special Forces Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 2: Special Forces Updates

I'm not speaking for everyone, but I think a lot of the community would like to be informed on the progress of the expansion. At least give us some more screens, or renders to look at. I know DICE Canada is hard at work on this while the original DICE is working on the 1.03 patch, but I don't think it would be to much of a hassle to get IGN or someone to get an interview with DICE. I think it would be nice just to keep the community informed with the expansion, as they did so well with updates, screens, and movies of the retail Battlefield 2.

Auman

Re: Battlefield 2: Special Forces Updates

I think the 1.03 patch is alot more important than the expansion.

Comment

yep 1.03 will better the game

SF will just add to it

Comment

I think they both will effect our game play and are both equally important. The patch will improve on errors in the game and add to the playability of the current game and the new add on will greately effect the amount we all spend playing this. I can imagine the time I'll be up at night

Comment

Originally posted by GSF-JaXx
          I can imagine the time I'll be up at night
          Yeah, same here. And I play this game a lot now. I'm glad that the expansion pack is focusing more on infantry because I'd much rather play as infantry. I usually take a DPV/FAV over a tank or APC because they are fast, and once I get to my location I can go on foot. The only thing about the Battlefield series though is that it's always been about how hard you can lay into a base, and controling as many spawns as possible. It's all about pure force of all out power. So now with Battlefield 2 going to focus more on infantry through the expansion, I'm not really sure how it's going to do. In my opinion, America's Army has the lock down on team based, CQC, infantry fighting, so we will just have to wait and see how DICE Canada decides to do this.

Auman

Comment

Yep I originally played RS for the cqc and then moved on to AAO. Since BF2 came out I left AAO with 50 account and never went back... well also went to iraq in between for 2 years

BF2 is an awsome game and like all games it has its flaws but for the way it was built no one can complain. It is a great game if you have a team that works together and if you clan play and use viop or ts/vent you can own the maps. Anyways I can't wait for patch and the add-on I will def get both.

Comment

Working...
            X