Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which unlocked weapon is better to unlock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which unlocked weapon is better to unlock?

which unlocked weapon is better to unlock?
    PKM or G36C?
    Why?

Re: which unlocked weapon is better to unlock?

G36C

why? because support is lame.

Comment

PKM has high damage but G36C does not??
      so which is better??

Comment

Perhaps a poll is in order here? Or use the search button?????????????

Comment

Ive unlocked both, and I can honestly say that G36 is much more useful but you won't be getting support points..G36 is very very accurate on single shot, and I had duel with snipers and won two of them in a row...this weapon is very effective, just remember to aim for the head!

Comment

Comment

It depends if you prefer accuracy, or to just shoot 450 rounds per min

Comment

well i haven't used the PKM much but i've got my hands ona few G36s and they're nice but i don't like them as much as the M4

Comment

do you play more spec ops or more support, decide on that, both are upgrades of the original weapons

Comment

I unlocked the PKM and I'm happy with it. It's powerful as hell, and mows down infantry at close/mid range. At long range, it is worthless though. I like it because I like getting the teamwork points as a support guy.

Comment

G36C no questions asked. It is good for every situation.

Comment

i just unlocked the G36, and while better than the stock guns, was very disappointed the way it was hyped up here. People said the thing was a beast, but at close range on full auto, the thing will always lose to pretty much every gun in the game. The gun is weak as hell and i usually have to unload more than half a clip when up close to take someone down. Its fairly good at mid/long range though. Just disappointed cause the stock specops guns suck up close, was hoping this would be better

Comment

I got the PKM unlocked. I'm happy with it, but as the class name implies: you're support...so move around with -someone-

1. don't try "fast draw" contests with that gun...you're the slowest around...and the rate of fire is also low enough to let an at submachine gun finish you at close range.

2. don't try "sniping" contests with a crouched opponent that is firing at you...for the same reasons as above, added the accuracy problems of the weapon.

3. don't stay in one place for too long, because people know where you are very quick (noise/flash/tracers) and the worst drawback of this weapon is: headshots. Being prone actually put your head as the most likely target that is going to be hit...even stray bullets can kill you one shot.

That's real sad, because all that combined makes the pkm a very situational weapon; it will only shine when you happen to spot 2-4 infantry at medium range. If their running toward you, say your prayers. If not, start spraying in very small bursts. You can get good streaks at that time. Then move because they'll remember who pkm'ed them. That said, you can get that same streak with a rpk :P

P.S. If you like moving fast and having "quick draw" kills as well as snipe pot shots, get the G36c. If you like wielding an awkward gun that makes bad ass noise, get it :P

Comment

so... i dont noe what to use... i play both support and spec op...
                            which to unlocked??

Comment

Not having it, I can't comment on the g36, however, heres my thoughts on the PKM.

I play support rather frequently. Yet I usually run around with my pistol or a nade. If I come across someone already proned, make a dash for some cover. Throw a nade then pull out the LMG and have a look. If they sit there, enjoy your nade. If they don't, open fire while they're running away and unable to shoot back. Thats the big thing about all LMGs: you need the jump on people. Always use the pistol for checking corners. If you know something is already there, chuck a nade pull and have a look.

As compared to the standrad LMGs:
                              vs 249: About the same, just has a more badass noise, PKM is probably better for firing upclose while standing, less scatter.
                              vs RPK: More damage payout, less accurate long range.
                              For close up and medium ranges, the PKM is your friend. Over long ranges, the RPK is probably the best one. I can't really do that well with the PKM over 200m.

SO I wouldn;t say its clear cut better, its just different and if you get used to it, you'll love it.

Comment

Working...
                              X