Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• connection issues

I've just about had it.

Either the server i'm playing on is full of people that never work together and like to insult people for sport or if i'm on a very good player where people work together, support each other and follow orders etc (for some reason this seems to be the case more often on 16 player servers) I get the annoying "Your connection has been lost." Usually like 10 minutes (can be random as well) into the game just when I'm getting into it and am happy that I found an excellent server.

Now I have no idea what the problem is as every other online game I play has never had this issue. It seems to be occuring more frequently with BF2 recently.

Anyone else have this connection trouble?

Re: connection issues

Search!
    Update router firmware fixed mine!
    pb updated manual too!

Comment

Re: connection issues

OH YEAH. big time, recently i get a connection interruption about 5 to ten mins into every round on every server. i'll try the firmware and punkbuster thing. lso punkbuster has been kicking me for unspecified reasons around the same time the connection interruptions started. it sounds like a punkbuster authentication issue. which happens when they update their stuff but for some reason our client wont update with it so we need to download it manually.

Comment

Working...
      X