Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the verge of insanity...

Ok i am soso frustrated right now

For 1 week now i have had bf2 and i have tried every possible fix under the sun to stop the game from stuttering and all has been to no avail... The problem is my game stutters without a drop in fram rate which leads me to believe its not hardware related. This happens on low settings, med settings aa no aa everything i try it still happens.

So i went out and forked another 170 bucks on another gig of ram thinking it would solve the problem? But guess what??? it did nothing!Used driver cleaning tools, turned off fast rites, changed agp aperture, I have updated every driver for every thing on my system, sound, chipset, mobo the works and still nothing, i have fiddled with latency tools punkbuster hell i even overclocked my grafix card last night and the dame thing is still farked!

my specs are:

p4 3 ghz HT 800fsb
    2 gig memory
    9800 pro 128mb
    asus p4p800S-X mobo

So all i can be left thinking is that my disk is faulty... Is this possible?

Please help me ppl please....

Re: On the verge of insanity...

wht settings do u have it on? do u have it on high? ur vid card cant handle high. medium yes.

Comment

1) Try older drivers and try Omega drivers
      2) Try reformatting

I have exact same cpu and vid card but 1 gig ram and I run all high without AA fine.

kewl his vid card can handle High without AA perfectly.

Comment

I just tried my settings on low, no aa and the game still runs so shiiiiiiiiiiiiit. I am going to swap my disk... i am currently using the DNA 5.7 drivers... I have also tried catalyst 5.6 and 5.7

Comment

Originally posted by Oupy
          I just tried my settings on low, no aa and the game still runs so shiiiiiiiiiiiiit. I am going to swap my disk... i am currently using the DNA 5.7 drivers... I have also tried catalyst 5.6 and 5.7
          Like I said try Omega drivers, Im using drivers that are over a year old now and it runs perfectly.

Comment

Working...
          X