Problems with launching my bf2 game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with launching my bf2 game.

IM not sure if it has something to do with my pc...probly does but id thought i would post a thread aobut it to see if i can get it fixed. I have 2 comps 1 has sound and the other has a broken sound card or something, so therefore my second comp does not have any sound. my other comp that does have sound i have problems launching bf2 but the one with sound works, just with no sound. As you can imagine it takes away the fun of the game being deaf. The problem with my first comp that does have sound is this-----

I installed it succesfully and everything. I dl the navidia thingy that popes up when i click on the bf2 icon. But when i launch the game it closes out. I have no popup blockers or anything that would cause it to close the program. So i am wondering what is the reason for it closeing down off my pc? Any help is greatly Appreciated.

Re: Problems with launching my bf2 game.

Not having a gfx card that suppoerts the game would be one reason.

If you have a problem it's best to include ALL the info possible i.e. the spec of both machines to see if there's a clear difference between them.

Comment

well the one that it works on is a dell im not sure at all what kind of gfx card it has or anything because its not my pc its my bro's my comp wich is the one it doesnt work on on the other hand i knwo for a fact has a peace of shit gfx card so that could be it . ITs an hp that was bought almost 2 and 1/2 years ago. so if the gfx card is the case ill have to spend hella money to get a better one. If you could give me a couple gfx cards that would support this game(the names of them) And how much money they would be....

Comment

Battlefield 2 only supports the following video cards:

Radeon X700 (PCI-E)
        Radeon X600 (PCI-E)
        GeForce 6600 (PCI-E)
        GeForce PCX 5900 (PCI-Ee)
        GeForce 5800 Series (AGP)
        ATI Radeon X800 XT Platinum Edition
        ATI Radeon X800 PRO
        ATI Radeon 9800 Series
        ATI Radeon 9600 Series
        ATI Radeon 9550 (RV350LX)
        ATI Radeon 9500 / 9700 Series
        ATI Radeon 8500 Series
        ATI Radeon X300 Series
        nVidia GeForce 6800 Ultra
        nVidia GeForce 6800 GT
        nVidia GeForce 6800
        nVidia GeForce FX 5950 Series
        nVidia GeForce FX 5900 Series
        nVidia GeForce FX 5700 Series

You'll get a nVidia GeForce 6800 for $180. There are cheaper cards but it's best to buy something that will still be able to lpay next years games rather than just getting a $130 card for BF:2

Comment

coo thanx for the help buddy

Comment

Working...
          X