Tank weak spots.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tank weak spots.

Im service star 9 in tanks [ 1500 vehicles destroyed ] and colonel ss 5 in battlefield3 so served time in tanks and have been taken out loads of times from 100% to 0 with one shot by other tanks or rpgs but think its down to being hit by two opponents at same time and that there is no one shot kill on tanks.Just my opinion tho and if im wrong then would love to know how its done

Comment

Originally posted by daddybuffs
      Im service star 9 in tanks [ 1500 vehicles destroyed ] and colonel ss 5 in battlefield3 so served time in tanks and have been taken out loads of times from 100% to 0 with one shot by other tanks or rpgs but think its down to being hit by two opponents at same time and that there is no one shot kill on tanks.Just my opinion tho and if im wrong then would love to know how its done
      This is a BF2 thread, not BF3. You may be looking for this thread. http://csnation.net/showthread.php?3...ht=tank+damage

Comment

yeah sorry but think its same for both games ... its annoying when your trundling along at 100% in both games and then u explode and it says killed by smaw or tank or rpg ... think it can only happen if u go over mine at same time or are hit by two ppl but if im wrong like i said would love to know

Comment

I can assure you it's not the same in both games. I get more 1 shot kills in BF2 than I do 2 shot kills tank vs tank.

Comment

i think they made driving tanks more fun in 3 i mean they are still fairgame for anyone except the defib carriers which scares pppl off driving them but unless the chopper pilot and gunner both are good an fire at u simultaneously u can generally at least get off the base which a lot of the time u couldnt in bc2 if a chopper was overhead...using thermo all time isnt good for eyes but great for tank drivers too some maps are impossible without it [tehran for instance]...only downside to the game if u like tanks is the respawn times for them in some maps like tehran and the way u can join a game but its end of ticket time so all the waiting and messing about...great game anyway [coming up on 1000 tank kills and not far off 2000 vehicles destroyed so need to get a life lool]

Comment

Working...
            X