Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Unlock Guns in Demo

How???????

Please tell me how to unlock the guns in the demo....

Re: Get Unlock Guns in Demo

Unlock Weapons
    This code may be for the DEMO version only. Make a back-up of the file being edited as well. Do not e-mail death threats to IGN because you mistakenly alter your FAT.

Open the file python\bf2\stats\unlocks.py with a text editor and go to line 44. You should see a text string defaultUnlocks = [0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0]. Change all the zeroes to ones: defaultUnlocks = [1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1] and save the file as a *.py file.
    Submitted by Lone_Wolf626

from IGN

Comment

Bump. when I want to check out the unlcoks and compare them, I have a seperate copy of the bf2 demo installed. Then you can at least playtest them a bit, albeit against the stupid bots. but you know, if you end up performing twice as well with one weapon than the other, its a good indication.

Comment

Just be careful not to try to log on at all. You might get your account banned for changing your files. Bots only is safest.

Comment

:cry: I tryed installing the demo and it wont let me install it runs up until the actual set up and it gives me an error that says: You Must Have Adiministrator Privilages To Run Set Up. What should i do in (in other words what do i do to let me install it!!!) Plz help me!!!!:cry:

Comment

Originally posted by Duke20062007
            :cry: I tryed installing the demo and it wont let me install it runs up until the actual set up and it gives me an error that says: You Must Have Adiministrator Privilages To Run Set Up. What should i do in (in other words what do i do to let me install it!!!) Plz help me!!!!:cry:
            awww, y dont u tell daddy or mommy or whoever owns the computer to install it for u!!

Comment

Originally posted by S_t_a_l_i_n
              awww, y dont u tell daddy or mommy or whoever owns the computer to install it for u!!
              hey man, dont gotta make fun of him

just gotta be an admin on your computer to install stuff and to actually play the game

Comment

ty im trying it out now.... IDC wether my demo gets ****ed, i just wanna try the guns out.

Comment

Working...
                X