AT tip: one shot multi vehicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AT tip: one shot multi vehicles

There is a slight bug involved in this tale, but I will share it anyway.

I was sneaking into an enemy point, playing my AT kit. There was an manned apc, a soldier in a buggy, and a supply crate. I'm pondering my targets, and I know darn well that as soon as I pound that apc, all hell is gonna break lose, so I decide to target the buggy first, since it would be the easiest kill.

The driver of the buggy, IIRC his name was LargeFries ( sorry for what happened, I'll explain in a sec...) drove up to the crate to get ammo or whatever. The apc did the same. So now I have the APC, the buggy, and a supply crate all sitting right next to one another about 10 meters from the flag.

I take aim of the buggy and fire a rocket, the buggy blows...woohoo me cheers. Then to my amazment, the apc blows also! When the buggy blew, the explosion was great enough to destroy the apc. Bad thing was, the driver of the buggy got the kill ( teamkill) of the apc. Well, bad for him, good for me, because now I had 15 seconds on that undefended flag.

Anyway, I thought that was really cool. If you ever wanted to one shot an apc, and its sitting next to a buggy... take out the buggy! It just feels kind of wrong giving someone on the oppisite team -2 points for something I did.

Re: AT tip: one shot multi vehicles

Originally posted by Saldrin
    There is a slight bug involved in this tale, but I will share it anyway.

I was sneaking into an enemy point, playing my AT kit. There was an manned apc, a soldier in a buggy, and a supply crate. I'm pondering my targets, and I know darn well that as soon as I pound that apc, all hell is gonna break lose, so I decide to target the buggy first, since it would be the easiest kill.

The driver of the buggy, IIRC his name was LargeFries ( sorry for what happened, I'll explain in a sec...) drove up to the crate to get ammo or whatever. The apc did the same. So now I have the APC, the buggy, and a supply crate all sitting right next to one another about 10 meters from the flag.

I take aim of the buggy and fire a rocket, the buggy blows...woohoo me cheers. Then to my amazment, the apc blows also! When the buggy blew, the explosion was great enough to destroy the apc. Bad thing was, the driver of the buggy got the kill ( teamkill) of the apc. Well, bad for him, good for me, because now I had 15 seconds on that undefended flag.

Anyway, I thought that was really cool. If you ever wanted to one shot an apc, and its sitting next to a buggy... take out the buggy! It just feels kind of wrong giving someone on the oppisite team -2 points for something I did.

The buggy driver had C4 on the buggy - when it blew the C4 triggered and knocked out the APC. The buggy driver got the kill for his C4 killing his teammate.

Comment

I wonder if the APC was already damaged....hmmm

Nice kill though

Comment

it didnt have to be damaged as long as there were 2 sticks of c4 on the buggy

Comment

The Jihad Jeep strikes again...

Comment

too funny.

Comment

teh jihadist got what he deserved tking his own terror cell member.

Comment

Working...
              X