Connection Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connection Lost

I have been playing bf2 since it was released without any problems and have got to the rank of corporal soon to be sergeant...however i logged on today hoping to have a good game...joined a server and started playing. Within a few minutes the message came up saying "There is a problem with your connection" and i am quickly disconeected from the server with the message saying "Connection Lost" i thought this was a one off but now i cannot get on any server where within a few minutes i am disconnected in the same way
    :cry: plz hep?:cry:

Contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider).
    Also, run virus Scans on your PC etc (General Maintenance)

Comment

Me Too!!!

I've been having this problem too. The game has ran fine since I got it and then all of a sudden I can't stay on a server for more than 5 minutes.

1. I've changed my settings to lower BF2 as a priority for my processor. While it makes for a quicker lass choppy start to the game, I'm still disconnected.

2. I updated PB manually. I guess I needed to do that anyway, but still get the "connection lost."

3. I went through and updated all of my drivers. From my Mobo drivers, processor drivers, and graphics card drivers.

4. I defragged both my C: drive and my D: drive (where my games are.) I did this a few times.

5. I've opened all ports that needed opened.

My system is:

K8N-e
      AMD 64 3200+
      6800 GT
      Audigy Z2
      1 GB DDR PC3200

I may have to completely reinstall. :hmm: I've read in forums that it seems to be the only fix from here. But before I do that, does anyone have any other Ideas I haven't tried?

Comment

Re: Connection Lost

Ive completley formatted my computer and I still get the same lost connection to server that I did before, so reinstalling didnt help for me.

Comment

Working...
        X