whats good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats good

any another FPS i should get, or demos in the full out war section? i have vietcong and DF BHD, but with graphics like here in BF2 i dont play those anymore...whats good?

Well last night I downloaded the Pariah Multiplayer Demo, it gives you 998 days free trial. That's not too bad I think, 3 years of gaming without having to buy the game

There is always Half-Life 2 and Farcry, they are awesome. Stay away from Soldner.

Comment

What good fps should you get?

If you are asking, download the f.e.a.r. demo, and wait for the full version comming out in october

Comment

sry i like modern combat, i had area 51 and i didnt like it

Comment

im downloading americas army, is that right, full free version download?

Comment

Re: whats good

free game - paid for by your lovely american tax dollars, think CS but military...

Comment

How about you guys just wait for S.T.A.L.K.E.R because its gonna rulle

Comment

Americas Army is a great game but it takes a while to get the hang of it

Comment

multiplayer only or single player also?

farcry and hl2 spring to mind as amazing single player games, far cry 2 was longer than hl2 iirc.

Comment

I would reommended Vietcong as it has awesome SP campaign, but you already gott hat.

I enjoyed HL2 and FarCry.

Comment

Working...
                    X