Suicid Kills (In Air)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suicid Kills (In Air)

I don't know if this is technically a "bug", but it certainly needs fixing. I'm not sure exactly how the system works, but it seems to have some method of trying to figure out who "caused" the death of someone, and therefor gets the kill. What I'm getting is like another guy said, like you blow up an enemy chopper on the ground, get the kills for the guys in the chopper... but then the chopper finish's blowing up and the ground and kills a friendly, giving you a TK. Thats not cool. What I'm really wanting to get to though are the suicide air boys that have become so common. If people get tired of trying to fight your plane/chopper they will simply get in the air and suicide fly into you. And at least half the time getting kills for doing such a thing. If somebody flys thier plane into my chopper and I don't think ANYBODY should get kill points. Not me or him. You should have to actually kill the enemy with a weapon to "kill" them, not just suicide fly your ass into each other. Instead of ( Player 1 [chopper] Player 2 , you'd just get Player 1 is no more and Player 2 is no more) Nobody gets points for doing a suckass thing like flying into **** on purpose. Just my feelings. lol

Re: Suicid Kills (In Air)

Agreed for the most part.

A bug I can't stand is that whenever I'm the pilot of a Cobra, if I see a plane or cobra coming to kamikaze into me I try to evade them. When they end up hitting me, THEY get no kill. However, I kill them, I'm no more, and I TK my gunner. This annoys me to no end -_-

Comment

hehee it happens to me sometimes when game lags nd can't pull up/down on time n i kill ever1 in the chopper. not always intentional

Comment

Another lame thing is when you're flying fast, then your teammate hops out of the copter/plane -- Somehow he appears infront of the plane and gets rammed by it -- Giving you a TK and a punishment

Comment

Can't wait for 1.03
          Fixed TK system...sounds too good to be made by EA
          Oh well, just wait and see

Comment

actualy i like when you get rammed get a death and your teamate gunner is killed but the thingy says
            you were killed by
            you teamkilled blah
            and then below says
            you where punished for a teamkill

so you get rammed recieve a free death and free -4 points plus 1 tk in stats (your a all around winner)
            suicide killer gets a free kill and death
            your teammate gets a free death and vents on you (my hero usualy gets a free teamkill from me next time i see him with a "thats a teamkill you punish for moron")

Comment

Working...
            X