My screen glicthed and had no fogg!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My screen glicthed and had no fogg!!

I woke up in the middle of the morning and could not fall back asleep so I decided to go play BF2 (SP). I was about mid way through the game when somthing kool happened so I took a Screenshot and my game froze for like 8 seconds then BOOM no fogg!!! Any1else had this happen to you on SP??

Here is some SS's
    ***WARNING***
    Kinda low Graphics LoL (Better than it looks :P)

No fogg would make the game better for snipers but at the same time take some of the fun outa it.

yeah if I had no fog I would have been a sniper too.

Comment

hehe im a sniper even with it... and be careful what you say on these forums there are people who would love to flame you and call you a hacker and all that ****,

i'd wait until you can locate the source of the problem before you get banned by punkbuster for somthing you dont understand
      and personally i think the game looks better that way.... cleaner... more like a good console game

Comment

Originally posted by [R-Mod]Scoggs

i'd wait until you can locate the source of the problem before you get banned by punkbuster for somthing you dont understand\
        Well right after I got done woopin on the BOTS I got on a (16) player karkand and it didnt show up after I pressed SS

Just incase there is a hack/cheat program thing out there I dont have it so dont get mad at me :P,I dont even know how to install a MOD right (STFU dont make fun of me) LoL

Comment

Originally posted by [R-Mod]Scoggs
          hehe im a sniper even with it... and be careful what you say on these forums there are people who would love to flame you and call you a hacker and all that ****,

i'd wait until you can locate the source of the problem before you get banned by punkbuster for somthing you dont understand
          Maybe if you took the time to read he said he was in SP (Single Player).

Comment

The same thing has happened to me while playing online. It seems to only happen when I play commander. It's totally unplayable for me since the framerate goes to like 5. Another headache courtesy of DICE/EA.

Comment

Working...
            X