Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ot: Psp Uk

hey all,
    yesterday i wondered into my local gamestation, to my surprise to see a sign saying "try the new psp today!" so i wondered over to the counter and had a go and to my surprise it was actually pretty good! but im not likeing the price tag to much. so i was wondering are any of you lot thinking of buying one?

reko

Got one ages ago from Japan. Price tag is a little heavy but considering I travel a lot and go abroad quite often its a real pleasure having one. Movies are quite pricey considering the DVD price tag but the games on it are amazing. Currently have Need for Speed Underground 2, Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee and Dead to Rights. Looking forward to Gran Theft Auto... going to be awesome.

Comment

I no it is a bit pricy but if it has quality games then i will get it and u can watch movies and listen to music, ho much are the movies and is it eaZy to go online?

Comment

Although you did put OT in your thread name, please use the OT forums. Its here for a reason.

I thought about it but frankly, I'll wait for the prices to drop WAAAAY down before I buy one. I really want to get Metal Gear Acid. I'm a huge Metal gear fan.

Comment

The movies price around £20-£25 but on certain occassions you can get it for less. Going online is easy, you connect wirelessly by getting into the options by simply pressing the home button located on bottom right, naviagte to PSP settings and Network Connections. Tell it to find a wirless connection and allow it to have access to it, (if you need to). New firmware was released so that you are now able to surf the internet freely.

One thing I will tell you about when updating firware you have to ensure your PSP battery is full as well as plugging it into mains. Updating firmware takes a while and hogs a lot of processor power/time so you will not be able to play games at the same time and although your battery is full and plugged in you will find that your PSP will not have an ounce of battery life left, so you'll have to recharge... which doesn't take long.

Some handy websites are:

Online shopping for Import Video Games, Digital Codes, iTunes Cards, Mobage & PSN Cards, Movies, Music, Electronics, Computers, Software, Books, Apparel, Personal Care, Toys & more.

Buy cheap CDs, discount DVDs, Blu-ray, bargain Games for Xbox, PS3, Wii & PC, Books, Beauty products. New Releases and bestsellers at the best prices!

divineo, nuplayer and cd-wow are based in UK so you won't get hit by custom charges. All of these websites also deal with UMD movies. Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
          X