X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unlocks - reticle :-)

Hi people,

I just "dinged" my first unlock but didnt choose it yet
    I'm playing mostly specops and assault right now, mostly because i dont like the medic/support/engineer guns (personal taste) But i'd like to "spec" in a "fighter" AND "support" type of character.

Now i have to choose for my unlock and i was wondering if you knew which of the unlocked gun had a nice reticle like the US Specops gun :-)

Things i dont like in the support classes guns so far :

Medic : i cant aim with the darn M16
    Support : too inacurate for me
    Engineer : has to be much too close range for my survivability
    Does any of the unlock "support" guns help in one of those matters ? (better aim for medic, better accuracy for support...)

Thanx in advance (and sorry if this has been asked already)

i dont understand what u want but the medic gun has a scope and its really acurate but some people say its weeak. The G36C has a good iron sight and is also good damage and acurate and far ranges. the both support weapons are inacurate but as it sais its support. engineer is close quarters only and so is the Anti tank. both auto shoty's.

Comment

I went with the sniper unlock myself.

Comment

Go for the Sniper Unlock.

Comment

i've unlocked both the medic enfield and the G36C. I personally love the G36C and would definatly recomend it. It has great iron sights and a very small amount of recoil, its probably not as powerful as the M16 or AK but makes up for this in other areas.

(i've attatched a pic of the G36C's iron sights)

Comment

Working...
          X