No announcement yet.

I just hate when you are stuck flying with out a gunner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really love being the missle man in the bombers with a good pilot... I was flying with a good pilot on Kubra Dam as MEC tonight. It was a 250% ticket full 64player server (unranked obviously), but by the time a normal game would have ended we each were pushing 50 kills. Our airbase fell shortly afterwards and we weren't really effective after we got it back, but before that... I kinda felt sorry for guys on the other team. The pilot would call out targets he saw in his HUD, so I'd know to be looking for them in my TV screen... Lock, fire, boom!

Gunning in the attack chopper is fun too. Those TV missles rock. I'm not too good with them yet, but when I do make a good shot...

I hate when I play on a ranked server and jackasses take off in the bomber or attack chopper by themselves. They're just depriving their team of points. I'm not the best pilot, so if I get to a plane or chopper first I'll hop in the gunner seat and pray I get a good pilot.. and not a bomber pilot who wants to dogfight J-10's or something.

Comment

You have funny problem...

My experiences are quite opposite... I don't get to fly.... There's so many other players wanting to fly that they do almost anything to get to aircrafts... they TK you, make you TK them, shoot you, C4 you etc...

Seriously, what's wrong with these people...

Comment

I'm a very good heli gunner. Just point the gun of a black hawk on a enemy base and spray it. The gun fire's so fast, you'll just have to sweep it over an enemy to kill him.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiverwarp
          Hell If someone would wait for me to be gunner I'd huff it across the map just for the chance. I love being gunner

Ditto. I don't mind flying either as I'm gradually getting better shame there's so many idiots who abuse you because you arent the best pilot but I doubt they were after owning the game for only a couple of days

Comment

Working...
          X