This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Gold Star!!!

Ok, so im commanding a unit, and we win. At the end of the game i get the gold star for a ranked game, and when i checked my stats hours later it wasnt there!! Neither was my command time!! This happen alot?

stats take a while to update sometimes

Comment

also, i recived more kills then deaths all day, and i am now at 108 kills and 182 deaths!!! I was at 75kills, and 103 deaths yesterday. I got around 20 kills a game plus about 15 games...with us winning!!!

Sorry, just a pissed off noob.

Comment

Originally posted by SmilingRaccoon
        stats take a while to update sometimes
        also, where did u get that sig bar?

Comment

just click the black bars with kills n stuff

Comment

where can i find my number?

Comment

were you in a ranked server? if you werent, then those things dont get recorded. also, you mightve ended up having a few bad games in a ranked server, left, joined an unranked, then got the gold commanding and whatnot

Comment

put ur bf2 name in the slot top left with lookup stats above and a find button below

Comment

Originally posted by selvantis
                  were you in a ranked server? if you werent, then those things dont get recorded. also, you mightve ended up having a few bad games in a ranked server, left, joined an unranked, then got the gold commanding and whatnot
                  nono, i was in ranked the whole time....i never left the room.

Comment

I had a problem with a server the other day when i went in and played commander and i got 2 gold stars and a silver star plus my commanders ribbon and none of that ever showed up it's really frustrating but it does happen

Comment

Could not load stats for "Venix73".

Error: Your query to the stats server have queued. Please come back in a few hours.

this game hates me....

Comment

A Stats Parser for Battlefield 2, A PC video game, First Person Shooter.

try that site

Comment

Working...
                        X