Banned for Unintentional Tk's BS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned for Unintentional Tk's BS!!!

Im so tired of getting banned from good servers for bs Teamkills. Like dumbass's walking over friendly mines and punishing me for killing their dumb ass. Even acidental tk's. Like a bad arty strike. But we all make mistakes. But what really piss's me off is when your flying a jet and one of your stray missles goes to a friendly chopper or something and kills them. Its pretty rediculous that I kill a teamate when my missile is locked on a enemy and just happends to catch a friendly in the tail rudder. I mean its really annoying getting booted out of a server right in the middle of a intense fight. !!!!!

Not to sound rude, but this happens to everyone.

Comment

dont tk bans only last like an hour? But anywho thats cause the system sucks and people are *****s. Why forgive someone when someone crashes into the humvee in which your giving them a lift and magicly gives the driver a tk when they can punish them for not knowing the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Folgrin
        Im so tired of getting banned from good servers for bs Teamkills. Like dumbass's walking over friendly mines and punishing me for killing their dumb ass. Even acidental tk's. Like a bad arty strike. But we all make mistakes. But what really piss's me off is when your flying a jet and one of your stray missles goes to a friendly chopper or something and kills them. Its pretty rediculous that I kill a teamate when my missile is locked on a enemy and just happends to catch a friendly in the tail rudder. I mean its really annoying getting booted out of a server right in the middle of a intense fight. !!!!!
        I warn then kick players for punishing accidental TKs. Unless it's something very stupid. The they can punish.

Comment

TK punish bans only last until the round you were playing...ends.

It can be 45 minutes...it can be 3 seconds.

Comment

Some people just don't know how to admin server so it's not our fault.

Comment

Yeah, if you play on a good server the admins will tell you up front that they don't put up with ATKP's(accidental TK punishes, my new acronym, join the trend!). I got into it last night with someone named KineticKid b/c I TK'd him with a tank MG shot while he was standing in a group of enemies around a flag. At the time he was 1st on team score, I was about 3rd or 4th. It bugged me. He said something like, "I don't care, I'm sick of being TK'd", then I explained why it happened and he said, "Oh, well if I knew that I wouldn't have punished."

Now...how can I explain the circumstances regarding the Teamkill when you hit PgDn half a second after being killed...he went on to say that he punishes everyone now, but that he "understands", I said, "No, you obviously don't". I mean, if you understood and wanted to fix the problem you would forgive all the time, and it would start to catch on. I have no idea what 1.03 will bring to the TK table, but I've been forgiving for weeks now and you should too.

Comment

I have found a few servers that have the Punish system OFF and man is it 1000 times more fun to play now. Those are the only servers I play on now.

Comment

I like jumping on top of people's tanks after they tk me, so I just let them TK me again, and I punish.

People get so ruffled up when you do that...

Comment

Originally posted by SmilingRaccoon
                    dont tk bans only last like an hour? But anywho thats cause the system sucks and people are *****s. Why forgive someone when someone crashes into the humvee in which your giving them a lift and magicly gives the driver a tk when they can punish them for not knowing the future.

it only lasts for 1 round when the round finishes jsut reconnect, no big deal

Comment

Working...
                    X