Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jets available in single player ???

OKAY! im sooo sick of this Sh*t.

I'm sure we're all tired of the so-called team mates that like to kill your jackass just to get to be a flyboy - i am sick of it too.

and honestly all i really wanna do anymore is fly around and bomb sh*t so..

Is there ANY possible hack/mod/utility i can use to fly jets in the single player game? i think its crap that something so enjoyable as flying around a thousand foot cieling has to become a mundane frag fest with your so called team because there is only two jets and 32 people wanting both of them.

im sick of this F***ing crap! HELP PLZ!!

In single player you can use the bombers on Operation Clean Sweep. Also there are various mods that are working on expanding the maps to 32 and 64 player sizes, and will probably be allowing you to use those jets.

Comment

You can make your own server and out a pasword on it

Comment

I was hoping so but after trying the 64 player mods it doesn't even open the map up larger. . just pits 64 people on the same small sized maps (a tad crappy i must say)

another thing is Kubra Dam; why it isn't in the SP game is just beyond my comprehention at this point.

but i thank you for letting me know about operation clean sweep.

F*CK YOU EA!! No friends list? No Favs list? No jets in single player? missing maps in single player? lets try to think things thru next time, Agreed??!

Anyone else know of a way to get jets in SP ? or maybe even the Kubra Dam map for flying those jets in?

Best Regards, Nate B.

Comment

no i dont, I just end up flying alone in a local server...no enemies...just practicing lol...**** blows doesnt it man? I hope next time the create a game they do think about **** before they release it...

Comment

Amen Brotha!

Comment

Such anger..

Anyway, try the Co-op mod v3.0
              It lets you play on the 32 player maps with bots,complete with jets and all the other toys.
              Zatar Wetlands32 I have played for hours just bombing stuff.

Comment

I agree. If i wasnt lazy enough I would walk down to EA/Dice HQ and tell them whats on my mind and how their breath stinks.

Comment

Working...
                X