Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enemy Mine spotted ?

Is it possible to spot enemy Mines ?

I test it with "Q" key and also with "Q"+ Mouse2 - but their is no option to spot an enemy Mine.
    But why did BF 2 still have the soundfile for it ???
    Image here:

Thx for help.

Dice for you.

If they had a whole expansion hidden inside the files without us knowning it, I wouldnt be suprised.

Comment

Hmmm, yeah i don't think you can man, probably more crud as explained above ^

Comment

Originally posted by Fiasc0

I test it with "Q" key and also with "Q"+ Mouse2 - but their is no option to spot an enemy Mine.
        Image here:

Thx for help.
        Probably was there at one stage and was taken out last minute.

It's for the best.

Could you imagine everybody on the Commo Rose..."enemy mine spotted" over and over again.

It gets a bit much after awhile, especially when you're trying to concentrate when playing as a sniper and listen for footsteps behind you.

Enemy Donkey spotted, Enemy attack ferret spotted, Enemy leopard...spotted.

Comment

Originally posted by vulcan

It's for the best.

Could you imagine everybody on the Commo Rose..."enemy mine spotted" over and over again.

It gets a bit much after awhile, especially when you're trying to concentrate when playing as a sniper and listen for footsteps behind you.

ahh yeah i know what you mean , same like commander scan and spot every enemy dot on map. Yeah this is why i extract the Common_Client.zip file to delete Commander reports . And btw i saw this soundfile and wonder.

Comment

y=uhhh dunno

Comment

At least its there for mods to work with

Comment

Originally posted by vulcan

It's for the best.

Enemy attack ferret spotted, lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Fiasc0

Image here:

Thx for help.
                  Wow nice find dude, is there any way of keybinding this file and use as a voicecommand??? Or would bf2 crash then??

Comment

Originally posted by BiG_F0X
                    Enemy attack ferret spotted, lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LOL or theres the one for Jet pilots and chopper pilots..... ,

"Enemy Tree Spotted!!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by gunner.b0b
                      LOL or theres the one for Jet pilots and chopper pilots..... ,

"Enemy Tree Spotted!!!!!"
                      those damn trees, and mountains. I swear they wait for me to fly along, and jump up in front of me.

Comment

when i co-pilot the bomber sometimes i wish there was a "enemy tree spotted" command as well...... usually just before we turn into a huge fireball of burning wreckage :yay:

On the plus side you usually get a wonderfully surreal experience watching the crash through the (unfired) TV missile screen

As for this topic i wish you could spot enemy mines (and friendly mines now i think about it) with a radio command anything to try and stop people running over a mine, in clear sight, that a pilot could probably see from 1000 feet up!

Comment

Working...
                        X