• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• almost had it!

Staff officer ribbon

28min
    50commadern points

i had 52points, but i came in as commander late, i booted the last commander because he wasnt doing anything, but i guess i wasnt commander long enough

Doh!!!

Comment

Damn n1!

Comment

now i gotta sit and wait another round, any good tips on getting this ribbon?

Comment

nope

Comment

Re: almost had it!

just pray that you have a good team, that is really the only sure-fire way of getting it...

Comment

last time i played commander, everyone was a pvt or pfc, no LC or Corp...they tried to boot me because i got into the action

Comment

They are jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by Need_2_Kill
                  now i gotta sit and wait another round, any good tips on getting this ribbon?
                  u dont need the score and time in one round,my wife got it in a round with the score of 38 so she must of just needed the time an a score from another game carryed over

Comment

well they said even the - points count, beceause when i got the badge, only had 27 points, and -14 team points, maybe a few points i would of also had the staff

Comment

the way i got this ribbon (thank god i thought i never would)
                      was on Kubr Dam...now the way i see it you need a mao with a lot of flags that will change hands a lot...so maybe Daquing Oilfields would be good as well...

but the only way to do it is to actually command...sit in a hidey hole and watch every part of the map...see a teammates tank get hit by a missile give him supplies to repair it and youll get points...and when you do a scan spot every god dam red dot you see cos it will give you a point when that enemy dies (i think) jus keep watching the battle giving orders...giving ur soldiers anything they need...it does help to have a good team yeh...luckily i had a group of BH guys they would have taken all the flags and ened the round to early but thank god they flew into the dam hehehehee i was lucky i got to over 50 points and had to wait for the time hehe im sure youll get it though cos i did hehe...

Comment

Working...
                      X