Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messed up sandbags?

This is what my sandbags look like:

I am running all settings on "High", not Ultra High, I turned them down for some reason. I have 4xAA on and In-Game AF settings, with a 1024x768@75hz resolution. I am using the 77.77 drivers, and my systems GPU under full load runs at about 76°C max.

Any clue to what could be causing this? I thought maybe because I turned the settings to High from Ultra High...but that should actually make things better.

I've experienced that same glitch before too... Oddly enough, it just went away after a day or so of playing =/

Have you had any of your objects or textures disappear as well like I noted in this thread? http://forums.totalbf2.com/showthread.php?t=24684
    Because that was a problem I was having around the same time as the sandbag incident

Comment

Nope, I don't have that problem yet. Knock on wood

Comment

this might be driver problems. if i where u i would get rid of the new Drivers and get the old ones cause the new ones theres alot of bugs and they suck piriod

Comment

damn those things are pimped out with the finest chrome !

Comment

wish my tank can look like that

Comment

yeah for some reason alot of metal things appear blue at certain angles for me, but I never had crazy bags yet...haha crazy bags

Comment

looks like something out of Halo. That does look cool.

Comment

lol thats crazy! I also think it might be your drivers because I had a similar problem in BF1942, did you try to reinstall the game?

Comment

Re-install your video drivers.

Comment

I randomly have the same problem:

Never found a solution - it has to be the game. I read a post where an ATI user was having the same thing. I doubt it is just a Nvidia thing. It just comes and goes and it is only the sandbags.

Comment

Working...
                      X