No announcement yet.

What is the fastest way to get Points?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=j4k3]1. spend the next couple of days flying a helicopter. unless you can complete the kubra dam obstacle course back and forth, don't play on ranked servers.
    2. create a squad named helicopter and invite ONLY engineers (or advertise it). make sure you choose the medic kit.
    3. cap flags like crazy.

on a good run, you'd get AT LEAST 100 points IN A ROUND! now, each round lasts about 25 minutes so if you do the math, you'll be getting AT LEAST somewhere around 200 points (again, in a good run). multiply that by 2-3 hours a day and you'll be getting around 400-600 points A DAY!

well im not really of a good hellicopter piolet so i cant hover above a flag

Comment

[QUOTE=Duke20062007]
      Originally posted by j4k3
      well im not really of a good hellicopter piolet so i cant hover above a flag
      you think i learned to hover in two minutes? it took me DAYS, buddy... DAYS to f'ing get the points that people will get in a week's play!

i mean, imagine if me and my friends play more in day... like 4 hours a day... we'll probably average ONE THOUSAND points in FOUR HOURS!!!

POWER TO THE 'HAWK!

Comment

[QUOTE=j4k3]
        Originally posted by Duke20062007

you think i learned to hover in two minutes? it took me DAYS, buddy... DAYS to f'ing get the points that people will get in a week's play!

i mean, imagine if me and my friends play more in day... like 4 hours a day... we'll probably average ONE THOUSAND points in FOUR HOURS!!!

POWER TO THE 'HAWK!
        u think we can hook up some time and play???

Comment

203 whore on karkand, easiest kills youll ever get.

Comment

If you want to get more points, then you'll have to read the other COUNTLESS threads that have already been made on this lame subject. Just play the godamn game and find the obvious reasons for getting points, really.. Anyone who needs advice on that must have a purple heart that they didn't mean to get.

Comment

Working...
            X