Veteran Pistol Badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veteran Pistol Badge

I thought the requirements for the veteran pistol badge was 7 kills in a round with the pistol and 50 global pistol kills. Right now I've got the basic pistol badge and 62 global pistol kills. I still don't have the veteran badge and I've been over 50 for over a week now.

Do you need to get a round of 7 again after getting the 50 global pistol kills?

You need to get 7 pistol kills in a round (again).

BTW, welcome to the forum. :hi:

Comment

Thanks, I appreciate the info. I've been here since before the game came out, just no posts. Great info here.

Comment

I have 60 knife kills and no knife badge.

If I get 7 kills will I be directly awarded veteran, or will I have to score 7 for basic and then 7 again for vet?

Comment

I got the veteran pistol first, so I would assume you will get the Vetern knife, but the oddest thing happened the other day, I already had the veteran pistol, but I got the basic one after I got 7 kills again.

Comment

Thanks Lemon.

Ive had the same thing happen to me a few times.

Comment

yah, same here, was at 43, got up to 65 in one night, but no badge.

went in the next day and rolled up 7+ and got the badge....

Comment

Originally posted by Lemon_Curry
                I got the veteran pistol first, so I would assume you will get the Vetern knife, but the oddest thing happened the other day, I already had the veteran pistol, but I got the basic one after I got 7 kills again.
                You probably entered the server with the 'private rank' again. It's probably a bug because I've experienced this before.

Comment

Working...
                X