the game crashed to desktop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the game crashed to desktop

hi guys my game just crashed to desktop after playing for like 1 hour. here is my system specs:

bfg geforce 6800 o/c
    athlon 64 3500+
    a8v deluxe
    1 gig pc3200
    120 gb hard drive; 98 of it is used

any advice would be very helpful.thanx!

Join the club, I upgraded my Nforce 4 drivers and I get the BSoD. I have an A8N which is the PCI-E version of your board. I wonder if the Nforce chipset has something to do with the CtD's? Mine doesn't reboot. Just crashes to the desktop then I can start the game right back up, immediately.

Comment

search other threads, there is loads of info on this subject, no sense making another thread.....

Comment

Check the other threads I have made several myself, Nothing, I mean NOTHING is fixing this problem. EA and PB tech can't figure it out. Probably why the patch is taking so long to come out!

Comment

god i hope this fixes it...I was 48-6 and it crashed...single player =) haha, still cant get online =/ But I cant stand the crashing! they best fix it or I say we rant...

Comment

I had the same problem w/ crashing to desktop. I had a bad copy of Windows XP SP1. It was so bad I could'nt update to SP2 or even run spybot, ad-aware, or defrag. I bought Windows XP SP1, formatted my HD, installed the OS, upgraded it to SP2, drivers.... and now it doesn't crash. So check to see if your OS is fine.

Comment

Working...
            X