Map Idea works either way...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map Idea works either way...

I would like to see a map either in China or Mec territory of a costal tourist city..

China forces coming from the mountains
    or
    Mec forces com in from oil fields

US beach landing from carrier

Hotels lining the beach with shopping centers and boardwalks turning in to residential appartment living turning into a tight alley Bizarr and open market with shanty living rolling away into the country side...it could almost be like a modern omaha beach level...

I am in the process of developing a Mec vs. Chinese map. It is in the hills in China(fictional) The MEC have invaded China well into the territory and are battling their way into the mountains.

This is primarily a infantry map. I am only placing emplaced weapons, and light jeeps. I think I will provide 1 Arty unit each, or maybe 1 MEC and 2 China. In addition I am debating placing the UAV units.

I have pretty much finished the terrain except for twaekings in my first 6 hours of work. I have 3 more control points to complete with buildings, etc and then onto the water(minimal) and the landscape.

I may have folks run through it once before I landscape it to see if it is any good. It will have 8-9 control points on a 256 map size so it is pretty sweet. Or at least I think so.

Comment

Working...
    X