Undergrowth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Undergrowth

can someone tell me how to use the undergrowth setting or give me a link to a thread that tells you how. Im making a jungle map and i need tall grass but i cant figure it out.

I found a post on it for whoever else is trying to figure it out here you go:

Originally posted by [BF:A]Ga-Knomboe
    It's pretty simple kia, however they don't make the steps involved obvious.

Firstly I suggest you toggle draw undergrowth on, under the render tab... this will allow you to see it

I'm guessing you know how to navigate your way to the undergrowth section.
    So, right click on the materials folder to add a material. Select a colour and give it a name. Now expand the materials folder in the resources tab in the undergrowth section, and right click on your material (which you named) to "add type". Name this "type" and now you can expand the material in your undergrowth materials folder. Click on your type and in the tweak bar you will be given a number of options and it is here you can choose the undergrowth mesh, and if you want customise the texture for that mesh. then, merely paint it on and it will appear (that is if you toggled "draw undergrowth). Hope that helps.

Comment

That post should be placed in the faq thread tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by -=25ID=-Marine
        I found a post on it for whoever else is trying to figure it out here you go:

man you are a life saver. been wondering how to do this, i thank you and the original poster

Comment

Working...
        X