Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weapon statistics error

First post here and it's a bug

I've noticed that the weapon statistics pages are completely wrong. For a given weapon, e.g. Assault Rifle, the Kill column correctly records everytime you kill someone with that weapon. However, the Deaths column does NOT show often you die to someone else's Assault Rifle. Instead, it records that you died HOLDING that weapon.

To prove this I created a test account, logged onto a ranked server and then killed one person with an assault rifle then allowed myself to be run over by a tank. I then logged out immediately. Once my statistics were updated I had exactly 1 kill and 1 death to assault rifles. This is especially annoying since I find that I usually die to enemy vehicles MUCH more than enemy infantry yet my skill with the individual weapons looks poor because of this.

Furthermore, your kills and deaths to artillery are NEVER recorded.

More to come.

hmmm, interesting find. I always thought it was how many times you died to that weapon as well. I assume its the same for kits then too.

Comment

Re: Weapon statistics error

wow, i didnt think there was anyone that didnt know that

Comment

lmao how can you think tha. lol .and you went out to prove it. lmao

Comment

I knew this before. :laugh:

Comment

Um, I think most people already knew that. It's not a bug, just how they set up the stats system. It would be nice to have kills with vs deaths by, but that's not what they set out to do.

Comment

I think thats how they implied it....

Whats the point of knowing how many times you've been killed by an assault rifle?
              Id rather know my K while using the assault rifle, knowing how much I killed and how much I died.

Comment

old news... not a bug, just the way they show stats.

Comment

Working...
                X