Finally Got this ribbon.!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good question...
    my first was the one from being in a chopper under fire or something...might of been a badge...cant remem...but the aerial service ribbon was like my 3rd...

Comment

Originally posted by PainfulSweett
      good question...
      my first was the one from being in a chopper under fire or something...might of been a badge...cant remem...but the aerial service ribbon was like my 3rd...
      Great job man...

Comment

Purple heart has a lot of honor and dedication, play as a suport class, like a Medic. stick with your squad, or fight alone as a blue. but kill only 5 enemy for the whole game. But play dedicated to the team for the rest of the game, I was healing and reviving, and haveing a great time healthing up the lads, when presto I was awarded the Purple heart.

Comment

19 Kills in one round?

or in General

Comment

Originally posted by convinced[GER]
            19 Kills in one round?

or in General
            not in general...
            in order to get this ribbon, u must get 19 kill in one round using a jet and stay inside the jet for 15 long minutes... that hard! and finally i get it!

Comment

I want teh good conduct ribbon coz i am teh good boy :P

Comment

Originally posted by LoCk-On^
                I want teh good conduct ribbon coz i am teh good boy :P
                Lol.. that one is quite hard!

Comment

i got the purple heart, funny that I was a medic that hole round.

Comment

Originally posted by G)-(osT$oildeR
                    i got the purple heart, funny that I was a medic that hole round.
                    Welcome to the forum..
                    why does many people get purple heart when becoming a medic??

Comment

Re: Finally Got this ribbon.!!

Originally posted by buglenutsman
                      neeto, i wish i could get medals and unlocks and all that bs, but i cant even join ranked servers, apparantly my BF2 is modded....(never modded in my life, dont even want to)...so why does it tell me to revert back to current version of BF2 when it is patched and pb updated...?
                      Did you install a ***** Crack on the game? that will cause this issue. If you didn't, try uninstalling, removing all BF2 Folders from the Program Files and the BF2 folder in your My Documents folder. Also delete the associated registry keys which should be under HKEY/ Local Machine/ Software/ EA Games. Reboot the machine and reinstall the game. Reboot the machine and then apply the newest patch.

Comment

I got the exact same (Aerial) ribbon today, on the exact same map. It's hard enough to drop 5 bombs with the bomber, but only have 2 bombs was hard as hell. I only got a few (4 or so) Air To Air kills. And 2 from colliding with a CHI helo.

I ended up with (after I got it I ejected because I did'nt want to get kicked):

(This might not be exact)
                        Score of about 25
                        Teamwork score of Minus 27 lmao.
                        20 or so kills
                        I got like 4 PTKs.

Next round I went for Armour, and missed out by 2 or 3 kills (but got a gold Medal as compensation), then map change to dalin plant, missed out by one kill (Bronze as consolation this time).

After I get armour, I'll have to get a purple heart, and then I'll have all the medals I can get at the moment with about 75 hours in total.

I've got every basic badge for kit, teamwork and vehicle (and medium pistol\knife), and every ribbon that requires some sort of "kills per round or heals per round, and that I have enough hours for", all that's left are ones that require more time\kills globally, and Valours Unit Ribbon I need about 3 more squad leader hours.

My first award was Air Defence Ribbon.

Comment

Originally posted by MackTheKnifeAU
                          I got the exact same (Aerial) ribbon today, on the exact same map. It's hard enough to drop 5 bombs with the bomber, but only have 2 bombs was hard as hell. I only got a few (4 or so) Air To Air kills. And 2 from colliding with a CHI helo.

I ended up with (after I got it I ejected because I did'nt want to get kicked):

(This might not be exact)
                          Score of about 25
                          Teamwork score of Minus 27 lmao.
                          20 or so kills
                          I got like 4 PTKs.

Next round I went for Armour, and missed out by 2 or 3 kills (but got a gold Medal as compensation), then map change to dalin plant, missed out by one kill (Bronze as consolation this time).

After I get armour, I'll have to get a purple heart, and then I'll have all the medals I can get at the moment with about 75 hours in total.

I've got every basic badge for kit, teamwork and vehicle (and medium pistol\knife), and every ribbon that requires some sort of "kills per round or heals per round, and that I have enough hours for", all that's left are ones that require more time\kills globally, and Valours Unit Ribbon I need about 3 more squad leader hours.

My first award was Air Defence Ribbon.
                          Not expert knife badge??

Comment

^ about 30 mins after I posted that, I realised I forgot expert knife.

I'll probably have to work out where and how before I make a serious go.

I got my purple heart (and got 40 revive points as well, so I ended up about 4th.

The armour service is being a bitch to get, i've had heaps of rounds that either missout by 1,2 or 3 kills, or the time runs out, and once I was certain I should have gotten it (about 25 armour kills), and I was sure I had long enough in there, but it did'nt show.

Do I need to have all the kills in the tank only? Or does the LAV count too?

Comment

got it on my third try at flying

Comment

Originally posted by PBAsydney
                                Aerial service ribbon...first ribbon i got wasn't even trying.
                                lol, I have like 27.000 global points, all the ribons that you can earn at this point exept the dam air service ribon.

In a chopper I rock like hel, can fly and kill like a pro.
                                Give me weapons and I kill with them

Give me an airplane and I get shot down, or the few min I am in the air I always mis with the misiles, my bombs are like always of target, ... , have like only 100 kills or something with an airplane, I realy realy suck with it:cry:

wish I got the dam ribon

Comment

Working...
                                X